Next Years Team (2012)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
I know its early days im a tad bored, just trying to get a handle of what everyone would like to see !

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Oldfield/Will Hopoate
03.Steve Matai
04.Jamiel Lyon
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.DCE
08.James Graham
09.Matt Ballin
10.Jason King
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Shane Rodney
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Jamie Buhrer
15.George Rose
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Tony Williams

- Much younger squad
- Robbos last year with us this year i believe ? (Love him to bits but getting old)
- Younger Bench (More versatile)
- Major Signing in James Graham (We can olny hope) !
- Jamie Buhrer to fill that utility role i.e (Second row,Hooker)
- Release Brent Kite,Matt Cross,Joe Galuvou,Terrence Seu Seu)
- Looks already more consistent and feared !

What are your thoughts ?

I'd rather keep Kite than Rose. And  Cunningham should surely be ready next year, if not he will join another club prepared to give him a go.

I beleive kite is way past it, ill give kite the benefit that he honestly does give it a go every game, i just think hes done ! and this is his last year, manly will be weighing up our options at seasons end !

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300415106[/time]

bhot link said:
If Jamie Buhrer has a good season he may move off the bench into the starting line-up.
Your right mate Buhrer looks set to have a big year, i hope he does, he may just push Rodney to the bench !

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300415170[/time]

14.Williams
15.Rodney
16.Lussick
17.Rose

Fluffy link said:
Thoughts are we did this about 2 weeks ago
Its better than talking about ''wheres our memberships'' why arent we getting ''funding'' ''its the apocalyptic end after rnd 1''

01.Brett Stewart
02.Will Hopoate
03.Steve Matai
04.Jamiel Lyon
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.DCE
08.JAMES GRAHAM
09.Matt Ballin
10.James Cunningham
11.Jamie Buhrer
12.SBW
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Anthony Watmough
15.Jason King
16.Darcy Lussick
17.Shane Rodney

maybe me an BE should just do the recruiting ! honest to god but if we dont land a forward ! ill walk around brookie naked !

T-Rex is also off contract this year as well. So maybe on the way out.

Graham would be on my wishlist.
Luke Burgess would also be handy of the bench

People will prob chew my head off but i think its time to make some big calls & clean out the dead wood. EVERY player coming off contract should be informed they are on the scrap if they dont perform. Only players safe for me are Lyon , Both Stewarts , Matai (if he is not suspended for 70% of games) , Foran (who i still think will be THAT potential star) & potential future stars Buhrer, Lussick ,Hoppa, Cunningham, Oldfield & DCE. The other 6 can pick themselves & yes i know theres a lack of fowards mentioned but some BIG NAMES are living on past reputation imo.

Kade snwden held off signing with the sharks. Would be cool to gazump the knights and sign him. A friend of mine who is a passionate dogs fan, reckons the bulldogs have already signed James Graham for next year but I don't see how they could fit him under the cap.

Bones link said:
Kade snwden held off signing with the sharks. Would be cool to gazump the knights and sign him. A friend of mine who is a passionate dogs fan, reckons the bulldogs have already signed James Graham for next year but I don't see how they for him under the cap.

The only way they could afford Graham is if they unload Eastwood and Ryan

I'm going to enjoy watching Oldfield playing every game next year (excluding injuries), shame it'll be for another team.

This what I think:

1. Snake
2. Hoppa (Robbo released)
3. Jamie
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. New Big Name Big Bopper
9. Ballin
10. Kingy
11. Choc
12. Buhrer
13. Glenn
14. Cunningham
15. Kite
16. Lussick
17. T-Rex
18. Rose
19. L Foran
20. Ricardi
21. Mauro
22. Tim Robinson
23. Daniel Harrison
24. Dean Whare
25. Seu Seu
26. Blake Davey
27. Oldfield

Is that enough for you.

The new prop is paid for by releasing Robbo, Joe G, Cross & Rodney. Before you start screaming releasing 4 & buying one, let's face it, Cross is a liability, Rodney is injured half the time and Hoppa is an instant replacement for Robbo, whilst Joe is simply too old. Those four between them would probably free up $350k for the new prop.

Biscuits link said:
fcuk me. weve had one game so far this season. I hope i never find myself in the trenches with you lot,

**** me, what makes you think this is about last week. The fact is we are short a top line prop. Another fact is that Robbo is getting towards the end of his career is on good coin and Hoppa is at the beginning and is cheaper. No one on this Forum denies that both Cross & Rose have underperformed for more than a season now.

Please stop the hysteria about people suggesting team improvements, open your eyes and recognise the obvious weakness in our squad that needs fixing, FFS WE NEED ANOTHER GOOD PROP!!!!!!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6