Next years major sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To play Devils advocate, if you are painted into a corner where the choice becomes letting Manly Sea Eagles fold and disappear from the NRL altogether because they are no longer financially viable OR you allow them to relocate .....what do you choose ??

The conspiracy theory is that the owners want to run them down till they are withered on the vine and then force the Football Clubs hand with the preference share. Whether you believe that depends on whether you are into tin foil hast or not I suppose.
There are conspiracy theories and there are facts and the fact is without Delmege and Penn health we would be dead

Because this would no longer to the Manly Sea Eagles, playing on foreign territory, in non maroon-and-white clothing, with some silly made up name, I'd chose:
1. To play golf.
South's don't play at Redfern any more but they are still called the South Sydney Rabbits wearing the same colours playing league and not golf

Probably just end being labelled the Sea Eagles and drop the Manly Warringah, that's my guess.

Kyocera was announced as the new major sponsor at the start of the year.
Have they backflipped?

The Penns are pointless . They wont be able to stump up the losses they have caused and put another 1mil in to cover the major sponsor. They will add it all to the losses and make us pay by taking our games away from brooky.They (penn) will do this or force the NRL to do it for them by saying we cant cover the losses and the mess they have made with the books and income.
They will get what they always wanted years ago and that is a move away from Brooky and go to the central coast with money from the NRL.
If they do that all they will own will be a rotting carcess

Kyocera was announced as the new major sponsor at the start of the year.
Have they backflipped?

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/02/23/kyocera_extend_partn.html

"The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce a two-year renewal and upgrade of Corporate Partner, Kyocera Document Solutions. The deal sees one of the world’s leading document solutions companies renew their shorts partnership for the 2015 season, before increasing their support to appear on the jersey in 2016."

I haven't heard anything to suggest otherwise.

I'd like this clarified.
and an iron-clad agreement that 10 matches per season would be played at Brookie?

That guarantee is going 2 mean nothing the NRL are just waiting 2 say Brookie isn't up 2 standard and the club can no longer play games at brookie. It's going 2 happen just sit tight the penns no this also.

That guarantee is going 2 mean nothing the NRL are just waiting 2 say Brookie isn't up 2 standard and the club can no longer play games at brookie. It's going 2 happen just sit tight the penns no this also.
That's ok Lil wayne if worst comes to worst we can always play our home games in your back yard

Seriously, could lil Wayne be Zorba?
I have him on ignore so don't particularly worry about him but, whoever it is is a malicious prick. Fits Z's profile...

I don't believe the NRL are going to rock the boat with any of the 12 'independent' clubs before they try to lock them in to new 10-year agreements, which end in 2017.
Do you reckon the NRL has chipped the Dogs and Souffs about the poor surface at ANZ Stadium?

One, to, three, four...

I don't no, Dr Know.

2 cryptic?

Do you mean no or know. I suspect the Penns would indeed no it.....

Laxettes will be our new sponsor - if you need a clean out pop a few of these.

il_570xN.359293721_bd2v.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4