Next weeks team

• Thread starter Deleted member 24974
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL, but who am I to second guess. Barrett knows what he's doing.
Yep, very, very questionable decisions by Barrett. He really needs a good start otherwise the fans will be asking what the whole point of it was? Pressure is right on Barrett.

Only changes will be through injury or suspension can't see Barrett changing too much too soon as it would have fans and maybe players thinking Barrett doesn't know what he is doing

1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Buhrer
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Green
17.Mateo

Pressure is right on Barrett.
Don't forget Bozo also the pressure is on him he has pulled the strings behind the scenes.
If this was Toovey tonight Ritchie,Buzz and the rest of the telegraph trash would be sinking the boot in but Bozo and Barrett will be sweet.

1.Stewart(vc)
2.Tafua
3.Lyon(c)(gk)
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans(vc)
8.Trbojevic
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Brown
12.Buhrer
13.Taupau

14.Parcell
15.Lussick
16.Green
17.Mateo

I will be IN love with you if Buhrer is back next week. Know something we don't mate?

Beat me to it... was about to start such a thread.

Obviously, Stewart in.
I would also have Lawrence and Parcel.
Happy to persevere with Walker @ 5/8 for a while.

Taupau is gorne
Matai should be ok (unless they apply the Manly loading)

1. Stewart
2. Trbojevic
3. Lyon
4. Brown
5. Tafua
6. Walker
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Trbojevic
9. Koroisau
10. Myles
11. Mateo
12. Green
13. Leary

14. Parcell
15. Lawrence
16. Vave
17. Symonds/Starling/Lussick

IMO our best side is:

01. Stewart
02. Taufua
03. Matai
04. Walker
05. Tommy T
06. Lyon
07. DCE
08. Myles
09. Parcell
10. Lawrence
11. Jake T
12. Tapau
13. Mateo

14. Leary/Symonds
15. Brown/Lussick
16. Starling
17. Knight

For what its worth.....

1 - Snake (if fit)
2 - Jorge
3 - Killer (c)
4 - Skivy
5 - Tommy
6 - Phantom
7 - DCE
8 - Jake
9 - Parcell
10 - Nate
11 - Feleti
12 - Leary
13 - Taupau

14 - Api
15 - T-Red
16 - BJ
17 - Brown

If Snake is still injured, Tommy to FB and I'd bring in either Goodall or Lavaka onto the wing. Another option would be Moltzen to FB and Tommy on the wing, but I think that would be Plan C.

Team is a different animal with Snake there.(He captains & controls from the back)
Have to give the same team a few chances to gel.Scrap Williame & Maybe 40 mins each for Hookers.

Gee Matt Parcell went well didn't he. Such speed and dynamism from dummy half, checked the stats he ran for...............0 metres off 0 runs................

Vave was good. More effective than Nate imo. He really ran with purpose.
Green for symonds or even Leary I thought he was impressive. If they all had the ticker of young jake we wouldn't have been bashed. Everyone talks and raves about brother Tom but imo jake is every bit as special.

Are you sure? Pretty sure I saw Mateo warming up, so assumed he dropped to 18th man and Vave was promoted.
It was reported as an ankle issue that ruled him out but I don't know for 100%

With matai and kapow copping atleast a week this is the team SuperCoach hair product will put out.

1 the prince
2 tom t
3 Lyon
4 Lewis "Jye mullane" brown
5 Jorge
6 walker
7 Daly
8 jake
9 api
10 myles
11 green
12 tred
13 Leary

14 parcell
15 mateo
16 vave
17 darcy

Not too happy about Lussick's purchase from the dali lama. He totally looked slow and pedestrian and was easily dominated at times.

I think the Dali lama has got one up on us.

Also, Barett must not persist with Walker at 5/8.
We looked totally disjointed.

He's no Foran. Put him in the centres and Mateo 6
smemotions24.gif

Oh look everybody, It looks like Chief is back with another one of his deceptive posts.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm a realist and I know we will improve a lot from here. The 2nd half was a respectable finish given how the 1st half unfolded. The 2nd half ended in a draw though as the Dogs slotted a late penalty.
More like the Dogs cruised the 2nd half and kept themselves ready for a late rally.

Oh......thanks mate.
Also think we really missed Buhrer tonight.

Dare I say it, we also missed Ballin's structured approach.
wish we had someone to tackle low. You can't have two guys holding up a runner, the dogs forwards just kept rolling forward. Heck, (yes, I said heck) we nearly made T-rex look good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4