Next weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Are we sure Brett's not playing?

The tweet from Massoud suggested 2 weeks we really wouldnt know, Tooves is like Des in that regard.

Who knew Lyon was injured??? or did I miss that.

bob dylan said:
DSM5 said:

The tweet from Massoud suggested 2 weeks we really wouldnt know, Tooves is like Des in that regard.

Who does Massoud think he is ....Our club doctor ???

Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Foz's scans just in. Not as serious as first thought, we'll give him every chance to play this week. Snake's a bit sore but fine. #gomanly

bob dylan said:
DSM5 said:

Earnie for number 7...gave us the heads up on the morning of the match.

The team posted on a Tuesday rarely takes the field without several changes. We had about four for the 'Matta game.

Bring back Rose ! Shift Galavou into starting line up for Kite who goes back to bench, hopefully gift is back this week ! I thought matais injury was meant to have been worse then gifts ?

wizball1973 said:
Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Foz's scans just in. Not as serious as first thought, we'll give him every chance to play this week. Snake's a bit sore but fine. #gomanly

So for a change we actually get some benefit from never being like Brisbane and getting to play the same night every week - those extra 2 days could make all the difference between Snake and Foz playing or not playing.

Surely our team could look something like this !

01. Stewart (I reckon will easily play.
02. Williams
03. Matai
04. Lyon ....... Whare
05. Oldfield
06. Foran........ Riccardi
07. DCE
08. King
09. Ballin
10. Galavou
11. Watmough
12. Buhrer
13. Stewart (Injury update ? thought his injury was mean to be less severe then matais ?

14. Mauro
15. Kite
16. Rose
17. Lussick

Too many plodders on that bench Bennyeagle. We need some mobility and pace and there is no way i put Oldfield back in and drop Jorge Taufua. Need Tim Robinson or Whare on bench instead of Lussick, Mauro or Rose.

mickqld said:
Too many plodders on that bench Bennyeagle. We need some mobility and pace and there is no way i put Oldfield back in and drop Jorge Taufua. Need Tim Robinson or Whare on bench instead of Lussick, Mauro or Rose.

I would have had Harrison on hte bench but he had an absolute shocker on saturday night. Robinson is good without being great, Skinner gives it a go, havent seen too much of him, would like to see some more. If Farrar was fit hed be my other winger !

!. B Stewart
2. Whare
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran K or L
7. DCE
8. Galuvao
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Choc
12. Buhrer
13. Gift

14. Kite
15, Robinson
16. Mauro
17. Taufua and I would seriously consider putting Jorge in for Wolfman and bring Cunningham or Stromquist in.

mickqld said:
!. B Stewart
2. Whare
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Wolf
6. Foran K or L
7. DCE
8. Galuvao
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Choc
12. Buhrer
13. Gift

14. Kite
15, Robinson
16. Mauro
17. Taufua and I would seriously consider putting Jorge in for Wolfman and bring Cunningham or Stromquist in.

Terrific call on the bench. But here is a great new topic for you Mick... Cunningham or Stromquist?

Well I think Gift probably wont play so move Robinson to backrow and put them both on the bench. Let's see who can cut it the best.

mickqld said:
Well I think Gift probably wont play so move Robinson to backrow and put them both on the bench. Let's see who can cut it the best.

Mick maybe its because your from QLD, but your a smart, smart man. Totally agree! If the position came down to one ... which one?

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Stromquist was dropped from NSW Cup so there is bout 6 in front of him

Do you think it is because he doesn't play for Narraweena??

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Stromquist was dropped from NSW Cup so there is bout 6 in front of him

name the six and I think we could put a red line through atleast half of them before getting to Stromquist...Sleep!

mickqld said:
Cunningham first shot.

Toss of the coin I say Mick. Have you thought of getting a job with the Eagles? Your much smarter than many posters here and the club could do with as much of what you have as they can get .... BRAINS!

Not from QLD just I live here now. Originally from Newcastle but spent most of my life growing up at Killarney heights. Certainly not smarter just want to see some of our future that has been there for a while given a go. We are lacking up front and the older brigade need a reminder they dont have a mortgage on their spots.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Joe Galuvao
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Vic Mauro
17. George Rose

good YART there.

If we seriously don't win with that line up Ryan posted, we don't deserve to be in the running this year.

Toovey must do something about our defence. It is horrible

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4