Next weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
What will be our team next week with no Gifty, Snake, Lussick and Foran - might be time to rest a few any how and let Lockyer have his time in the sun.

Really, what's the difference between second and third? Look how easily we disposed of Melbourne.

im most curious to see what happens with foran gone. does riccardi or liam foran step up and play 5/8. or do we move lyon into the 6 and bring up whare or put t-rex into the centres (hope not)

Robertson
Oldfield
Matai
Whare
T Williams
Lyon
Cherry Evans
Kite
Ballin
Rose
Rodney
Watmough
Buhrer

Galuvao
Harrison
Mauro
Robinson

That is where I would be heading and still doesn't look a terrible side tbh

Finals week 1 Foran back into 6 and Lyon back into the centres with a best case seeing Hoppa or possibly Brett back ready for week one pushing Robbo back to his wing and Tony back into the pack

chris_niko said:
im most curious to see what happens with foran gone. does riccardi or liam foran step up and play 5/8. or do we move lyon into the 6 and bring up whare or put t-rex into the centres (hope not)

maybe lyon to 5/8 Whare to centre or JB

Robertson
Oldfield
Matai
Lyon
Lodge
Ricardi
Cherry Evans
Kite
Ballin
Rose
Rodney
Watmough
Buhrer

Galuvao
Harrison
Trex
Robinson

I can't see us getting flogged. The teams mentioned by various posters seem OK to me. We'll probably win. Go Manly.

Cambo said:
Robertson
Oldfield
Matai
Lyon
Lodge
Ricardi
Cherry Evans
Kite
Ballin
Rose
Rodney
Watmough
Buhrer

Galuvao
Harrison
Trex
Robinson

I like this. T Rex needs to stay on the bench and bring another winger up.

Doubt we could win it but no way will we get beat by 43 points.Only 2 50 point scores this year and we sure as hell wont add to it.Outside backs look a little rickety but forwards will ante up. and secure second.

From what I understand the only players we can pick that were not in the 18 last week, King and Hoppa excluded, are

Junior Palau
Michael Oldfield
Vic Mauro
Matt Cross
Terence Seu Seu
Dean Whare
Daniel Harrison
Liam Foran

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6