Next Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Not jumping the gun but say Manly do make the GF who drops out of the side besides Tim Robinson to make way for G. Stewart and possibly Lussick. IMO I would have the bench consisiting of Rose, Buhrer, Williams and Lussick/Mauro

Depending on how Mauro plays this week I'd be inclined to have Lussick in front of him. Lussick was very good in his games pre-suspension and he'll come back with some serious agression and something to prove. Could work against him but I'd give him benefit of the doubt. I think you've got the rest right, back row goes back to Watmough, Rodney, Stewart and Buhrer, Williams and Rose fill the other bench spots alongside Lussick. Will be a very foridable side assuming no injuries or suspensions come from Fridays match.

Fonz said:
Love That bench. But it depends on who we play.

Definitely against the mexicans and probably my first pick for the NZeders. Lussick proved he can stand up when needed. Good balance and power.

Mauro's done nothing wrong and is more experienced and dare I say more level-headed than Lussick at this stage of his career. We really need Stewart back. We don't really need Lussick, unless we pick up some injuries this week. I'd imagine if Melbourne get through, that Lussick will be an obvious target for some ruffling.

But as others have said, we still have to win this week.

Did anyone notice the caption under Wolfy's photo in the DT today?
Wonderful to see him laughing and having fun with the WangMan, nothing seems to bring him down for long. Even Slater had to cuddle him :p

Paraphrasing...
I am here visiting the Boys as they will be busy with Grand Final preparations next week :D

Wolfy knows!!!!!! :angel:

If we play Melbourne then Lussick's a must. He will be pumped and adds good aggression. You have to do something pretty ordinary to get sent off in a GF, so if he plays as half as good as he did against them at Brookie then he gets a guernsey in my side.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6