1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next week

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Last nights game made things a bit clearer probably

If we finish 1st, probably the Knights imo. Other options are the Warriors if they beat Parramatta, which could happen, or Parramatta if they beat Warriors by 55

2nd, i think we play Dragons. If Canberra beat Dogs by 16+, then they take 6th place. Canberra by 15 or less see's us playing Canberra, while the massive upset of Canberra losing could see them drop to 8th and the Warriors with a win move into 7th

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    If we were to come third it ups the ante as it virtually means us having to play Melbourne in Melbourne on the week before the Grand Final which is a huge ask.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Well it'll be first or second for us. So Raiders, Knights or Warriors. Should be able to beat any of those three at Brookie

4. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    If Raiders win by 17 or more over the Dogs, doesn't that mean that they will come sixth and Dragons 7th.

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,469 / 74
    awesome looks like Warriors or Knights. I think we can take either but I would particularly LOVE to see us finish off the knights season

6. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Correct, is it bad form to say that I will be cheering for the Dogs tomorrow?, I don't think that if the Raiders win it will be less than 17,

7. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Warriors were dominant over the Eels by all accounts. Mind you we have a very good record over them though it is no gimme. We will llift a lot more - our performances have been average in the last while as the players have been waiting to get to the Semis!!!

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    warriors or drag queens

neither is a gimme but both are winnable.

9. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Have just watched an airport celebation for the Warriors on the news, for coming 8th haha

Bring them on