1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next week we find out the real fans

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyArmy, Sep 6, 2014.

1. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Next week is a big week, and with our form, we'll find out how many supporters will stick by us. And by the looks of things, we'll be lucky to get 10,000 Manly fans there! Some fans are just too soft and have no heart!

What happened to the fans that are "Manly for life?'

• Like Like x 4
  2. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    I will be there.

3. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,695 / 27
    Great post. I'm up in the Hunter Valley and get to 2 or 3 games a year. I'll be there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. QldEagle01

QldEagle01 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    i doubt Ryan or NY Eagle will be there, they will be busy polishing thier keyboards hoping Manly lose to have a sook

5. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    The keyboards not the only thing getting a polishing tonight.

• Like Like x 4
  6. QldEagle01

QldEagle01 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    i think they extend thier miserable existance to here and are only happy when they whinge

7. davohan123

davohan123 Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +985 / 56
    I will be there with my mother who is now a manly tragic.

Manly forever

8. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    Really man, that's what you've got? Come on - hahahahahaha wooooooow.

Oh and QLDEagle01.

Im just sure next week will be the one week after years and years of supporting the team as a season ticket holder (- got my 10 year badge, you? ) that ill stop supporting the team, and polish the keyboard.

9. QldEagle01

QldEagle01 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    i like the majority here think you are a waste of oxygen and the reason most dont comment on here... hail king Ryan the self promoter

10. Aussie Battler

Aussie Battler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0
    The question is with what "substance" you will be polishing the keyboard with ? Check out the 1 eyed eel site and see what you could be dealing with tonight.

11. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    Dude, I post for about an hour after the game, then dont post at all during the week (speak to quite a few of the older school fans / posters through other avenues).

If my 30 mins of posting affects you or anyone else so dramatically, you should take your dummies out and harden the **** up.

Lol.

12. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    You post for an hour after losses not wins!
    [hr]
    You post for an hour after losses not wins!

13. Mal Cochrane

Mal Cochrane I'm not really Mal Cochrane...

Ratings:
    +434 / 4
    what is an older school fan?

14. HK_Eagle

HK_Eagle Well-Known Member

Hong Kong
    Ratings:
    +898 / 20
    Quite frankly, I wouldn't blame fans for not bothering next week based on what has been dished out over the past month. Why would you waste that much money when it would be completely understandable and fair to assume they will more than likely continue the pattern? I could understand if our roster warranted such performances, but it doesn't. Whatever the reason for this garbage, I wouldn't waste my money to watch more of it. And it's not about winning. The performances have been lame repetitive mistake riddled footy from players capable of much more.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    One that's in Year 12

16. Denno

Denno Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 1
    The real fans.....? sick of the greedy players wanting more than they deserve ... the lot off if they dont want to play foe MANLY ... them off
    [hr]
    The real fans,spare me been a member for years sick to death of greedy selfish players who think there more important than the team ,play the reserve grade team,at least we know we will be cheering for players that want to be here .....and ... the selfish greedy sods off......?Hodges one of the best out there tonight,,

• Like Like x 3
  17. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,701 / 257
  18. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    Geez there's some wrist slashing going on today. We've still got 2 weeks of finals to come. More than 10 other teams.

19. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,701 / 257
    Mick we probably will go out in straight sets but gee there's 14 other teams out there who would love to finish 2nd!!

This forum is complete bull**** at times!!

And many just come on to whinge, do a few posts a year and don't participate in any other way .

• Like Like x 1
  20. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,742 / 57
    Mate as long as whoever takes the field for us has a red hot go then that's all I ask. If we go down fighting then so be it. We've finished 2nd so that's another remarkeable achievement. Finals are a completely new competition. We need to put the last month behind us and start a new.

• Like Like x 2