Next week we find out the real fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i doubt Ryan or NY Eagle will be there, they will be busy polishing thier keyboards hoping Manly lose to have a sook

I will be there with my mother who is now a manly tragic.

Manly forever

the mauler said:
QldEagle01 said:
i doubt Ryan or NY Eagle will be there, they will be busy polishing thier keyboards hoping Manly lose to have a sook

The keyboards not the only thing getting a polishing tonight.

Really man, that's what you've got? Come on - hahahahahaha wooooooow.

Oh and QLDEagle01.

Im just sure next week will be the one week after years and years of supporting the team as a season ticket holder (- got my 10 year badge, you? ) that ill stop supporting the team, and polish the keyboard.

i like the majority here think you are a waste of oxygen and the reason most dont comment on here... hail king Ryan the self promoter

Ryan said:
the mauler said:
QldEagle01 said:

The keyboards not the only thing getting a polishing tonight.

Really man, that's what you've got? Come on - hahahahahaha wooooooow.

Oh and QLDEagle01.

Im just sure next week will be the one week after years and years of supporting the team as a season ticket holder (- got my 10 year badge, you? ) that ill stop supporting the team, and polish the keyboard.

The question is with what "substance" you will be polishing the keyboard with ? Check out the 1 eyed eel site and see what you could be dealing with tonight.

QldEagle01 said:
i like the majority here think you are a waste of oxygen and the reason most dont comment on here... hail king Ryan the self promoter

Dude, I post for about an hour after the game, then dont post at all during the week (speak to quite a few of the older school fans / posters through other avenues).

If my 30 mins of posting affects you or anyone else so dramatically, you should take your dummies out and harden the **** up.

Lol.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't blame fans for not bothering next week based on what has been dished out over the past month. Why would you waste that much money when it would be completely understandable and fair to assume they will more than likely continue the pattern? I could understand if our roster warranted such performances, but it doesn't. Whatever the reason for this garbage, I wouldn't waste my money to watch more of it. And it's not about winning. The performances have been lame repetitive mistake riddled footy from players capable of much more.

The real fans.....? sick of the greedy players wanting more than they deserve ... the lot off if they dont want to play foe MANLY ... them off

The real fans,spare me been a member for years sick to death of greedy selfish players who think there more important than the team ,play the reserve grade team,at least we know we will be cheering for players that want to be here .....and ... the selfish greedy sods off......?Hodges one of the best out there tonight,,

Mark from Brisbane said:
That's telling them @Denno
Geez there's some wrist slashing going on today. We've still got 2 weeks of finals to come. More than 10 other teams.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Geez there's some wrist slashing going on today. We've still got 2 weeks of finals to come. More than 10 other teams.

Mick we probably will go out in straight sets but gee there's 14 other teams out there who would love to finish 2nd!!

This forum is complete bull**** at times!!

And many just come on to whinge, do a few posts a year and don't participate in any other way .

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Mick we probably will go out in straight sets but gee there's 14 other teams out there who would love to finish 2nd!!

This forum is complete bull**** at times!!

And many just come on to whinge, do a few posts a year and don't participate in any other way .

Mate as long as whoever takes the field for us has a red hot go then that's all I ask. If we go down fighting then so be it. We've finished 2nd so that's another remarkeable achievement. Finals are a completely new competition. We need to put the last month behind us and start a new.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6