Next week vs Parra (SPOILER)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
so next week we play Parra lucky they got done by the Titans as well
looks like no Watmough, Lyon, Menzies and not sure who else got injured, but we may be pushing **** up hill trying to find players to fill those holes
Who can give me a positive on why Williamson, Bell and Bryant should be in 1st grade, Des is too scared to drop players

Williamson is the easy target every week, he doesn't do the flash stuff so cops it every week, but without him, we look at a bigger score imo, he is the cleanup guy in the side. And he was thrown into 5/8 tonight which wouldn't have been planned for

Bryant had a brilliant game last week, 1st time for ages, but i would rather have Hall and Perry on the bench

Bell is just looking old and slow

I know Kiwi, we get beat and Willo cops the flak from a few.  Does anyone seriously expect him to win a farking game for us?  He is there for defence only. 

We sucked all over tonight but the Storm were on fire, most teams would have been done by much more. Actually we should have been done by more but they bombed 2 or 3 tries.  Still pisses me off how much we sucked, we need more in attack, losing Lyon really hurt us!!!!

Are you serious ? Lyon was carving up in that 1st half, and him being off left us with Beaver in the centres and Williamson at 6

WE needed to score tries CCE, Lyon would have helped us there, he looked dangerous with the ball in hand.  Being happy Lyon went off shows you are, well stupid.

Didn't look like scoring ?

In 1 run he got the ball about 15-20 out, and it took 4 of them to stop him scoring. Numerous times coming out of our end he made big metres and evaded the 1st defender, can remember one where he made about 40

Seems you are firmly on the Lyon is rubbish bandwagon and have the blinkers on

Lyon was good, he's looked good ever since he switched to centre.

Williamson needs to be there at the moment with Menzies at 5/8.

Lyon was totally ineffective in defence, which is not usually his go, so me saying I was happy was going to far, but no matter how many extra points we scored in the c=second half through lyon, he was going to let more points in down his side of the park, so to keep him on to score points, but to also let as many if not more in is equally stupid thanks garts.

I'm actually a Lyon supporter, but tonight I feel he was as much of (if not more) a liability then an asset.

How many tries did he let in? Zero? The first half tries were down the right, the one on the left was just a decent off load and speed from Slater.

I wonder if any of you guys have ever played in the centre with waves of players coming at your time and time again. It aint easy. They stormed at us in the first 20 and we did well to keep them to 10 at the 20 minute mark. Lyon was good in my view - Falou did not look likely until he was replaced. Bell and Bani were threatened by the cut out and second man plays. Bell looked bad in trying to cut off Slater and the last try was the consequence of the defence reading Slater as getting the cut-out.

Just looking at the stats, on those Bryant didnt have as bad a game as i though

Front Rowers

Kite  13hitups 114metres 32tackles 1missed
King 12h 94m 32t 2m
Hall 6h 53m 9t 3m
Cuthbertson 13h 94m 29t 6m
Bryant 11h 97m 24t 2m

And Williamson and Bells stats

Bell 11h 85m 17t 2m
Williamson 12h 76m 28t 3m

We didn't actually have any problem going forward when we had the ball, it was getting through and behind the line and then getting a decent play the ball that was ****ed. The ref lets the Storm hand in the play the ball like a lingering fart in a locked car. They never quite go away.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4