Next week v Rabbitohs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is no way we will beat them. Greensnot will be all over the pinkos this week coaching them to penalise the crap out of us. Just watch. Not once will our defense be allowed to hold them in their own half they will get piggy backed out of trouble every time.

mickqld said:
There is no way we will beat them. Greensnot will be all over the pinkos this week coaching them to penalise the crap out of us. Just watch. Not once will our defense be allowed to hold them in their own half they will get piggy backed out of trouble every time.

Yep it will be a set up alright, the NRL can't have us 6 points clear of the next best.

The referees have lately let the Souths players walk off the mark which has let Issac Luke run from dummy half carve up retreating defences at will & also get penalties. They have even penalised the markers for it!

If they referee this way Souths are unbeatable.

They've been walking off the mark and playing tunnel ball for years now (same as the Rorters).

I'm really looking forward to this one and even if we do fall a little short, it could still be the exact sort of game to start cranking up for the finals!

From all we've seen, I think South's look the most likely to challenge us now.

Bring it on!

Nrl will not allow us to go 6 points clear at the top- men in pink will influence this game.

GF preview in my books

Cannot wait for Friday , game of the season so far.

Wish I was going to it!

We've been a little off the last week or two, not bad, but a bit stale (and still winning, giddyup), I can see us coming out on Friday night and blowing the rabbits away early and really showing the competition who's the boss.

I can then see us losing the week after, is it the titans or the eels? I can see a big win, and a tough couple of weeks culminating in a weak loss to the titans or eels.

Newcastle were sh1thouse. To claim we'll lose this game next Friday is the same as saying we are equal to Newcastle in performance. The only way we'll lose to the vermin is if the ref's cane us unfairly. The only way to prevent that is to play dominating football.

Right now, the green and red filth will be enjoying all that the low morals girls of NQ have to offer (and that could be loads, if you know what I mean ;)) Today was a holiday for them.

Friday will be hell! I can't see us losing this game. We are too smart. Too tough, and more importantly, we aren't Newcastle!

Game of the season so far

Cannot wait for Friday

We will be up for this!!

Nrl will have there men in pink trying all they can to give souths a major leg up!

GF preview in mind is what Friday night is .

Game of the season so far

Cannot wait for Friday

We will be up for this!!

Nrl will have their men in pink trying all they can to give souths a major leg up!

This will be a close, tight game going right down to the wire!!

I am sure our boys will do us proud. Wish I could be there on Friday.

Grand final preview on Friday night - maybe.

Yeah and at least we have a proper week's turnaround to build and fire up for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lost narrowly.
But I wouldn't be surprised if we won, and won well.

It's that sort of comp this year.

I doubt Lui will be ready @"The Wheel" and Choc is the only other possible issue injury-wise as we start the week.

The best thing I reckon is, with our club, we can quite rightly go into any game against ANY club, and feel like we could bloody win it!

We are lucky folks.

Next week should be the minor round game of the year (though knowing Nein, they'll build up the Rorters v Vermin match in Rd.26 as the match of the year).

We haven't been at our best lately, but we've continued winning. Souffs were very good yesterday....but equally the Knights were garbage as it would appear that now they've done their bit for Alex, they've given up since Old Man Bennett is getting back on his horse and heading for Brisbane.

We can win this one. And regardless how far in front of the rest of the ladder we are, it should prove a lot of knockers wrong.

Souths will be on cloud nine after their big win and the media will be talking them up all week.
Looking forward to Manly bringing them crashing back to earth on Friday night.

This is a big game in the context of the minor premiership. The fact they are +40 in front on F/A means we really need to step up this week.

If we win, the minor premiership should be ours.

After what happened in the GF qualifier last year, should Manly do a similar job on Souths this week it could do some serious psychological damage to Souths should they face manly again in the finals this year.

haha do you mean let in a couple of early tries and thenn click into gear and smash them?

Yea, this is a true danger game for us.

Manly on a 4-match winning streak, whilst Souffs on a 3-match streak.

Manly in reasonable form, and when we play well across the park we're unstoppable.

Souffs building into real good form the past month too, and they'll be REAL keen and real aggresive this match - there'll be plenty of feeling and plenty of Souffs fans rabid over a win over the hated Sea Eagles.

Whilst I'd love to see Manly fire well each remaining game this season and win them all well, including the Grand final and the title, realistically we've gotta accept it'll be likely we'll lose a few of those - and this could well be one of them.

As long as we perform well, no-one gets injured and we execute most of our plays well, even if we lose this one I won't be too worried.

Could very well be down there for it too, with my father..
On one hand it'd be great to revisit the SCG for the footy for the first time in over 3 decades, especially wearing a Manly jersey and flying a Maroon & White flag high..
On the other hand Fri night games are really hard for me to get to usually, especially this one as we have a big weekend with other things on.

Go Manly each and every time regardless!

Even if we lose this game i wont be too worried. Its very hard to win 5 in a row in this comp. I still think we will be up for this game, we always play well against the better teams.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6