Next week v Rabbitohs?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Join in our chorus for we are victory bound.
Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah.
They’ll all be waltzing behind you this year.
Thats the song you will hear as they run onto the cricket ground.
They’ll all be waltzing behind us this year.
Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah.
They’ll all be waltzing behind you this year.
Thats the song you will hear as they run onto the cricket ground.
They’ll all be waltzing behind us this year.

Im taking the missus and cuz (she's a rabbits fan) to the game. See yall there.

To win next week we would have to be in a real #crisis this week.
Maybe some of the players could undermine the USD and attack France

Like the link Bones.

I had a listen to the old song and heard about the "Seagulls."

Up the mighty "Seagulls" is cry you hear above the din.

I also enjoyed the Battle of Brookvale as well.

I'd like to see contested scrums, just for this one match. And just for laughs, field goals 2 points, and a host of other 'retrograde' rule changes. Like: A DRAW is a DRAW (not likely) and moving off the mark is a penalty: especially Greg Inglis.

How about 5 mtrs back, we had that last night anyways. If still alive, Keith Page as referee, surely he wouldn't be any worse than the current crowd.

We need to channel our 70's spirit (back at the SCG) and our glory days!

The 70's were the beginning of, and best of our many wonderful periods.

Even the champion spirit of '87 (last grand final win at the G) will do nicely thx.

So this time we have one full week and it's the Bunnies that have the short turn-around.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So this time we have one full week and it's the Bunnies that have the short turn-around.

Yep. Other teams cop it too, so I guess we should be a little more cautious before throwing out cries of conspiracy...

though the NRL do burrow up the bunnies' backside big time :)

bones said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDFfhjqWLjGVo&v=FfhjqWLjGVo

This song, as well as other Manly Sea Eagles supporter songs and chants and also possibly the 'Silvertails Memes' too, used to be easily accessed via a drop down menu (that I think was called 'Fans Corner') at the top of the Silvertails webpage but now they seem to be missing since the 'Player of the year' and the 'Memorial Page' menus were put in place.

Hey @Dan is there any way that the menu items can be put back in place for ease of access or are you restricted on how many drop down menus that you can have?

Here's another song (words only) from the Silvertails 'Manly Sea Eagles supporter songs and chants' webpage:

The Bunnies Song
(to the tune of Bourke’s Backyard)

Give them their games out at Homebush
They’ll play at Homebush
A game or eight
It’s all too late
They’re down on their knees
They are the Bunnies
‘Cos they can’t play in their backyard

This week is going to be interesting. If the Telegraph is trying to keep Souths "under the radar" by not talking about them and if they realised they can't destroy our team by spreading all the rumours about rifts in our squad, then what are they going to write about. I hope about how good both teams are and how this should be a cracker of a game.

HK_Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Yep. Other teams cop it too, so I guess we should be a little more cautious before throwing out cries of conspiracy...

though the NRL do burrow up the bunnies' backside big time :)

Yeah no favours for the Vermin. They play 4 of the next 5 at ANZ stadium and their final round game against the rorters at allianz on a thursday night giving them a minimum 7 days turn around before the first final. Yeah very hard done by.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Well the short turnaround advantage has been nullified by that soft touch football game today.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8