1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

next week hodko...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mr seagles, Aug 29, 2010.

1. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    bet hodko has a shocker against hes new team mates he might even let them win ...lol

2. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Well either that or he'll have a blinder.They might be on orders not to smash him and ruin him for next year.

3. blitzkrieg

blitzkrieg Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You can "bet" on that..... ;)

4. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    His kicking game killed us today the dogs can have him.

5. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,755 / 57
    This bloke should have been punted the moment he signed as a dog. We have lost many players to other clubs over the 35 years I have been supporting Manly and I have never wished any ill feeling to any of them but as far I am concerned good riddance. Once again today there was a total lack of direction and play making leadership when things started to turn against us. He may turn into a good half as he gets older and more experience but I dont think he is going to lead a team to a premiership and certainly wont be a rep player of any note.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    he can get a good tste of being in a second rate team of nuffys ,they could see his second rate qualitys and had to have him goodbye dont let the doggy bite you on the arse on the way out