Next home game Blockbuster v’s Bulldogs Fri Jun 6th (Round 13)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
There's a train?
lol
And the bit about being sucked off by animals is a bit Joel-Monaghanesque...
But a great version of the song anyway!

Been on the same train for 40 years
It,s hard to leave when you can't find the door
Lifes been good to me so far

So only two week’s today and we will have the Blockbuster Game at Brookie >>> Manly v’s Bulldogs Fri Jun 6th (Round 13) @ 7.30pm.

Hopefully we can get the weather like today!

Remember to tell all the Manly supporters to buy the last of the reserve seating from Ticketmaster:

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/sea-eagles-v-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-brookvale-new-south-wales-06-06-2014/event/13004C51B53A9FA4?artistid=1297216&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=695&tm_link=artist_msg-0_13004C51B53A9FA4

I thought we should bring this thread back to page 1. That dismal donkeys game is behind us now.
Next Friday night is fast approaching. We'll now be write-offs in everyone's opinion which isn't so bad.
I think we can see a return of the Manly spirit at Brookvale, rewarded by hard fought win against the dogs.

Fluffy said:
Better book the aniiversary dinner for Sat night then

Your a disgrace.
I love it.
But your a disgrace hahahahaha

niccipops said:
I thought we should bring this thread back to page 1. That dismal donkeys game is behind us now.
Next Friday night is fast approaching. We'll now be write-offs in everyone's opinion which isn't so bad.
I think we can see a return of the Manly spirit at Brookvale, rewarded by hard fought win against the dogs.

Given what has transpired, we are ripe to be torn apart. The Bulldogs will smash us, and we'll be using injury as the excuse.

Ryan said:
Fluffy said:
Better book the aniiversary dinner for Sat night then

Your a disgrace.
I love it.
But your a disgrace hahahahaha

niccipops said:

Given what has transpired, we are ripe to be torn apart. The Bulldogs will smash us, and we'll be using injury as the excuse.

*you're* :p

and its now a nice drive through kagaroo valley on Sunday or Monday

niccipops said:

MIGOTY.

niccipops said:

I'll be more than surprised if the real Manly don't show up back at Brookie Nic!

Not confident at all this week
How are we favourites for this game?
Dogs basically at full strength coming off the bye
Dogs by. 4-8 points

If the backrow reads Choc,Horo,Buhrer and DCE plays we will compete well.The pride factor is huge at this club.

The dogs pack is sensational in my opinion,particularly Graham, but they will miss Morris a bit. Inu,the likely replacement can be hero or villain and their back 3 are average.

The big cat Tony Williams will be dangerous if we field a sub strength pack.Our pigs are much smaller and lack a bit of mongrel and that is when the big hoax can excel at times.

Our real hope is DCE, together with Lyon and Stewart returning to their best with some ad hoc football.I have no doubt we will lose the forward battle so we need some brilliance out wide against a fairly average 3/4 line(with the exception of Lafai).I am sure the effort will come from the boys but whether that's enough who knows.

susan said:
If the backrow reads Choc,Horo,Buhrer and DCE plays we will compete well.The pride factor is huge at this club.

The dogs pack is sensational in my opinion,particularly Graham, but they will miss Morris a bit. Inu,the likely replacement can be hero or villain and their back 3 are average.

The big cat Tony Williams will be dangerous if we field a sub strength pack.Our pigs are much smaller and lack a bit of mongrel and that is when the big hoax can excel at times.

Our real hope is DCE, together with Lyon and Stewart returning to their best with some ad hoc football.I have no doubt we will lose the forward battle so we need some brilliance out wide against a fairly average 3/4 line(with the exception of Lafai).I am sure the effort will come from the boys but whether that's enough who knows.

Interesting to read your take on the Canterbury backline , wonder who comes in for Morris ?

This is a huge stat !!!! that doesnt do us any favors

hate those scumdogs !!!!

In terms of total metres from hit-ups thus far this season the Bulldogs are ranked No.1 in the competition with a total of 9007 metres while the Sea Eagles – who sit just two points behind Canterbury on the competition table – are last with a total of 5420 hit-up metres.

from nrl.

Looking forward to Brookie this Friday. I hope the real Manly show up lol.

We could very easily slip to 6th this weekend if Easts, rabbits and broncos win this weekend

I suspect we will be competitive on Friday but will lose by 12 points.

After this game we will have a clearer indication as to how our end of season chances looks.

true but only because we will know if we got the 2 points or not.

Given we may be without 4 of our top 17 and a further 2 are playing just their 2nd game back after a month off the field I can't see this giving us much insight except that without DCE adn Foz fit we are unlikely to win the title however this is not new, I could have told you that before the first trial.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8