Next few weeks vitally important

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rep time last year is when the wheels started falling off. It's very important we keep picking up wins here and there because our squad depth will be tested probably more than others. When you take BK, Menzies, Orford, Bell, Kite, etc out of our lineup, it hurts us more than when you take star players out of other teams lineups, because we rely so heavily on these guys. The Club needs to set a goal of say three wins during the six week or so SOO period. We should have BK, but we can assume Beaver and Bell will be out, Kite's looking more likely, and Orford very well could jump ahead of Gower and Barrett for that Origin berth. It looks like we have a couple at Brookie during the weeks when the players aren't available, but it looks like they're all against quality opposition.

id have to disagree slightly. I beleive we have better depth then most. Just look at Newcastle , One player is out they crumble. I beleive we can still be competative . We could slide Monas in at half and Ballin in at hooker. Centres i am not sure about but again i think other teams will suffer more than we should.

Assuming Ox, BK, Beaver, Kite, Bell get chosen and are out and there are no other injury of concerns an indicative team would be:

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Steppa
Hicks
Burns
Witt
Stewart G
Choc
Williamson
King
Monas
Bryant

Bench:
Rose
Kylie
Dunley
Cuthbo

If anything i think we will just be like a more confident version of last years team. Our depth is great. To have such a team that one week Steppa scores 2 tries and then be back in Premier League the next i think we are in an amazing position. I am looking forward to it a lot. Oh and im going to be at Origin 1, oooooooh Yeah

Stillman you lucky sod.
I managed to get to a GF 2 years ago and the atmosphere was awesome. Cant imagine what a SOO would be like.

CW

melbourne will be missing smith,crocker,inglis,king ,slater with suspension and maybe johnson on qld reserve bench so i think they may have more to worry about than us for SOO1.your point is good though.VIP part of year.

Stillman you lucky sod.
I managed to get to a GF 2 years ago and the atmosphere was awesome. Cant imagine what a SOO would be like.

Thank F the 3rd game is in Mexico this year. I usually have to fly up to go to SOO, not this year. :drunk:

[quote author=earl]
Stillman you lucky sod.

Thank F the 3rd game is in Mexico this year. I usually have to fly up to go to SOO, not this year. :drunk:

[/quote]

Clon, if you think Mexico would be colder than Brisvegas, Corso Pete apparently has a warm safari suit you might be able to borrow.

at to CW's points that at the moment one loss can see you out of the 8 and its even more important.

the game that worries me is V Broncos on city country weekend i think as well lose players and they wont lose any.

Any game worries me, there are no easy games. Apart from Souths most teams can beat each other on any given day.

Tigers in Tigertown will be difficult especially with Stewart out and BK and Beaver baking up.

Having said that I believe we can beat them if we play to our ability

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7