1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

next 2 games

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by toovs, Jun 23, 2006.

1. toovs

toovs Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we need 2 win the next 2 to 3 rounds bris.knights.chooks to be taken as the real deal and prob 5 or 6 out of 9 to get home final what do you think :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I think we basically have to win all our home games on the way home, that includes the next 21 games. It appears injuries are starting to curtail our team, I think we can cope with injuries to a certain extent when playing at Brookie but when we are away we are dodgy at best. Why this is I don't know, it must be in the mind.

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I dont know about the next 21 Wheel but I would be very happy if we won the next 6 home games this year :lol:

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Sorry typo that is 2, however it would be great if we went for 2 seasons undefeated at home

5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    I dont know about all this "must win certain games" .
    We need to focus on a game plan for each and every game with the intention of winning each & every game. I gaurantee you thats what our coach does each week.

6. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    if we can win all the games in the finals we can go a long way

7. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    A home semi and fourth would be brilliant. Can you imagine Brookie if we got one after so many years in the Wilderness??

8. ants

ants Active Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    LOL
    If we did that we would win the premiership......... wouldn't we!!!!!!!!!

9. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,100 / 287
    Manly look to have dropped in intensity @ present, and Orford kind of looks dis interested. I put this down to the big rep let down for the poor bloke. We can all see how our attack out wide suffers without a quality centre there. That's the reason team like The Dragons and co. do ok if one of their big name centres drops, or has to go to 5/8....Good ol' Matt Cooper is waiting in the wings.

I hope this Burns saga doesn't affect our season.

We really need to lift, and BELT a team we play to improve 4 and against as well. That will be very important this year.

The way I see it as well....with Willow injured, we are fielding a stronger team than what we would if he's there. Rose adds more impact, and could play a second row type roll quite well in my opinion.

10. toovs

toovs Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think willo should not be in side .We need someone that will make an impact .And maybe dunners for ballin because he does not seem to have any impact for the good anyway

11. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Orford has been carrying a hip flexor injury for a while. Two weeks ago he was great.

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    LOL
    If we did that we would win the premiership......... wouldn't we!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

yeah mate - and then we would play in teh club challenge in england which is a long way to go