next 10 rounds is scary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
our next ten rounds looks easy on paper playing teams in the bottom half of the ladder but honestlyithink we are in trouble.we play raiders at home they are very un predictable and can win,then we play sharks away that can be a loss we have bad record at shark park,then the tigers they beat us first round and could beat us out wide again,then the knights up there will be hard against there backline,then the storm down there will be difficult they will want to beat us again,then the dragons away wont win that,then the unpredictable warriors at home by then will be lucky to have a forward pack with more injuries,and the last two rounds the roosters and bulldogs can beat us so i think we will be very very lucky to make the eight this year im afraid we are GONE.......

You don't get an easy game in this comp. splitting them 50/50 will be enough to make the 8 probably, we are good enough to do that

maybe but any more injuries and we are gone,,stewart will be out at least the bye and against canberra and wouldnt be suprised if lyon keeps on injuring hes ankle,watmoughs grion injury has haunted him since early rounds,and our backline is to young and to slow like our forward pack...i was very confident at the beginning of the year i put money on us to win comp but i have torn my ticket up so to speak..if we had a healthy side with snake and wolfman and other injuries fixed we would be up with the dragons on top...

The next 3 years is scary. Our forwards are too old and slow, and there doesn't appear to be any youngsters ready to step up.

Volley link said:
The next 3 years is scary. Our forwards are too old and slow, and there doesn't appear to be any youngsters ready to step up.
..  now the club has another problem.. :\  on top of player retention now they need to find a sponsor as well, i cant see quatum staying..
biggest curse ever wining that grandfinal..

are you for real that was the most defining year in our history beating a team of cheats 40 NIL it all started from brett steward if you ask me since then all down hill

mr seagles link said:
are you for real that was the most defining year in our history beating a team of cheats 40 NIL it all started from brett steward if you ask me since then all down hill
.. look whats happened since  ...  delmege & penn infighting mayer shown the door kpi`s put on hassler no security for players look what happend to brett & watmough  they had no minders because our owners wanted to fight amongst themselves..

mr seagles link said:
..  im serious i been saying this all the time.. them dik heads got what they wanted a premiership for us then they destabilized everything..

mr seagles link said:
our next ten rounds looks easy on paper playing teams in the bottom half of the ladder but honestlyithink we are in trouble.we play raiders at home they are very un predictable and can win,then we play sharks away that can be a loss we have bad record at shark park,then the tigers they beat us first round and could beat us out wide again,then the knights up there will be hard against there backline,then the storm down there will be difficult they will want to beat us again,then the dragons away wont win that,then the unpredictable warriors at home by then will be lucky to have a forward pack with more injuries,and the last two rounds the roosters and bulldogs can beat us so i think we will be very very lucky to make the eight this year im afraid we are GONE.......

Storm at brookie,not down there.Don't make it any harder for us...lol

We need to win 4-5 games to make the 8 and 7 to be assured of a top 4 spot.

Sounds easy but the way they are playing it wont be.

Pointless making the 7th or 8th spot we will get hammered. Unless your in the top 5 (which we wont be) then you are wasting your time being in the finals.

mickqld link said:
Pointless making the 7th or 8th spot we will get hammered. Unless your in the top 5 (which we wont be) then you are wasting your time being in the finals.

Parra done a fair job last year.

We need to start our season from next week on, yeah I know its the bye, but its 2 points and we need to build momentum from now.Just like we did in 2008.

1.We dont have the speed or attacking flair that Parra had last year.
2. We dont have the personnel of 2008
3. We dont have Beaver fever and the drive to win that provided.
4. Our defense is absolutely ****

Everyone is in a ripe mood at the moment, have faith, im sure the boys will pull through, the bye will give us time to recover and get back on track, once our injuries pass we will be right up there. we cant live in the past, as much as i would love to, we have to deal with who we have now !!

Copa Eagle link said:
Everyone is in a ripe mood at the moment, have faith, im sure the boys will pull through, the bye will give us time to recover and get back on track, once our injuries pass we will be right up there. we cant live in the past, as much as i would love to, we have to deal with who we have now !!
Spot on.

mickqld link said:
1.We dont have the speed or attacking flair that Parra had last year.
2. We dont have the personnel of 2008
3. We dont have Beaver fever and the drive to win that provided.
4. Our defense is absolutely s***t

I cant argue with any of that, but I live in hope and have some faith.

underradar1280611520.jpg

Hahahah Berkley we are so far under the radar we are in danger of ditching into the sea.

mr seagles link said:

Why are we moving the storm game from Brooky?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6