Newy v Cronulla

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
What a borefest. Newcastle looking ok but Cronulla are horrid. Got nothing on the 5th tackle. I thought they'd be a smoky for the finals but they're not lookin too good.

Jeremy Smith is still a low grub falling on Roberts with a swinging elbow. Lucky it didn't connect or he'd be getting 20 weeks for that effort. GRUB

Bryce Gibbs is the dopiest looking prick alive. Can't stand him.

yeah its been a pretty boring game.

I dont know who i want to win.

If knights lose, one step closer to securing our finals spot

But sharkies lose, one step closer of securring a top 4

Of course, even better Manly win our next three (and 3 (get the week off if we win week 1 final) thereafter ;)).

Hopefully we won't be taking the foot off the pedal against the Knights this week. Was hoping they'd lose tonight so they'd have nothing to play for this week.

Smith is a grub, but no problem at all with what he did there in that tackle

The other bloke was on the ground, finish him off hard. No contact with the head so all good with me

Newcastle can play a bland, frustrating game at home like this one & our Knightmare game there, they can actually do this to any team not switched on from the opening whistle, pity thats the only time for Bennetts men.
I wont judge Cronulla on this game & would not be suprised if they beat the Rabbits next w/end but I do agree they fall short with too many suitcases in certain positions that Gallen & Carney cant carry now let alone finals games.
Next year they will be more complete with Lewis & Gordon who will have a massive year in 2013.
Theres only 4 teams who are legitimate chances - 1-Manly, 2- Dogs, equal 3rd -Cows & Souths.
Storm like last season, wont go with the better teams come finals time.

I watched Big Brother for about 5 minutes that'll do it for me. Even the boring Knights game was more entertaining.

bones said:
I didn't watch it. I was watching Big Brother :p

You're kidding.

Kiwi Eagle said:

The other bloke was on the ground, finish him off hard. No contact with the head so all good with me

You're kidding too. He swung his elbow at him. He's just lucky he hit his arm not his head.

On the flip side how did mason get put on report for that bear hug. That was bs. Some dodgy calls in that game too.

Napper said:
bones said:

You're kidding.

Kiwi Eagle said:

You're kidding too. He swung his elbow at him. He's just lucky he hit his arm not his head.

On the flip side how did mason get put on report for that bear hug. That was bs. Some dodgy calls in that game too.

More forearm to me, same as Sandow does when he has a bloke on the ground

You're going soft Napper ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
bones said:

You're kidding.

Kiwi Eagle said:

More forearm to me, same as Sandow does when he has a bloke on the ground

You're going soft Napper ;)

I think i am.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7