News: Zorba: Des left with seven players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" /><p>MANLY coach Des Hasler will have a maximum of seven players in training next week in a farcical preparation for next Sunday’s vital clash with the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/zorba-des-left-with-seven-players.html">Read the full article</a>

Doing the rep games at the end of the season would be a far better idea. It would give the fans a longer season and the best of the best would probably be chomping at the bit to play  in the big matches.

To BK - I did not steal your boat.

during the week he was a popular gynecologist at Manly Hospital and on weekends he would take care of the Sea Eagles.

Sounds like a **** of a job.

By the look of things we will have 6 involved in Friday night games and the horses will have 5-6 as well.

In our favour, they will have more in the fair dinkum Test rather than running around Wade Park trying not to hurt each other as is the usual story in City vs Country.

Our problem is that we have more forwards involved in the Friday games, countered by the fact that our spine (9,7,6,1) will not be playing while they will have Lockyer, Wallace and possibly even Hunt backing up.

It is estimated he brought many thousands of northern beaches children into the world.

And I can proudly say that I am one of those  :)
My mum used to be a nurse at his practice in Manly. Really nice guy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6