News: Wolfie: Household name without a house

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Not everyone is howling in approval for rugby league's Wolfman.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3994-wolfie-household-name-without-a-house.html">Read the full article</a>

"The beard will tell me what to do."

A line I hope Wolfman is remembered for, for the rest of his career, life and should go down in the annals as his most famous quote!

When we sadly come to write an "Ex-Player profile" for David Williams, that quote will have to be first and foremost for starting the article.

What a character. I went from being a bit of a skeptic of his to now having him pushing as my favourite player, not just for the player he is but also for his entire persona and character.

"The beard will tell me what to do." (It's almost Monty Python quality line)

Saw an interview with him on the footy show last night and there was a question like 'what will you bring to this origin team' and he says 'a pink beard'.

He's just a really likeable kid.  Good on him, i hope he has a blinder on wednesday.

That was a good article too

After reading that topic I was thinking that he;s welcome to stay at my house!! *drool*  :D

I've always loved him, but he is zooming fast up my list of all time Manly players too. Big call, but I would say he now takes #2 spot.

Also - Wonderfully written article. Who wrote it? (If it is Joe, I'll cry)

nita link said:
Also - Wonderfully written article. Who wrote it? (If it is Joe, I'll cry)
I don't know why it isn't showing but it was Glenn Jackson of the SMH, posted at LeagueHQ site.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6