News: Wings of an Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
THE Sea Eagles are close to re-signing their rising star Jamie Buhrer for a further three years in a major step to ensuring the future success of the club.The club is confident the deal with one of the hottest properties in the game will be finalised next week.

And the significance of securing the signature of the gun 21-year-old cannot be underestimated.
Such is the high regard in which Buhrer is held with his performances both on and off the field that he has been earmarked as a possible Sea Eagles captain down the track.

Read the full article

I was just about to post the same article. Great news, one down now for Oldfield and a few young guns.

Great article: I'll lend the club my Mont Blanc pen to seal this deal. No use scratching around for a $2 Shop pack of ten cheapie pens when they seemed to always be getting lost. ;^)

then there is this

* Eels target Lussick

AFTER years of watching their NRL players walk out and join Manly, we understand the Eels are now attempting to get one back.

Sea Eagles Harold Matthews skipper Joey Lussick is the target, with Parramatta officials circling with a three-year deal for the halfback.

Lussick’s manager Wayne Beavis confirmed his client could be off to the Eels.

“We are still in talks, but I can confirm the Eels are interested,” Beavis said.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/blindside-16/

Joey Lussick? Is he related to Darcy?

Buhrer is a top shelf star in the making. Here's hoping Crusher's eyesight stays intact for a few more years yet.

Great news - threatens to crack the D all day & in the next 2 years will become a genuine gamebreaker. Another impressive thing - if Des has been negotiating so hard he looks set to stay also.

swoop said:
I was just about to post the same article. Great news, one down now for Oldfield and a few young guns.

Oldfield re-signed already swoop, so now go for Tim Robinson and wolf I reckon

Cunningham signed for 3 years at end of last season. Don't you guys read this blog! ;0)

Daniel said:
Joey Lussick? Is he related to Darcy?
Yeh the brother of Darcy and son of Jason. Very talented halfback who seems to have all the skills and a head that's screwed on.

http://juliekeast5.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/nrl-2011-player-transfer/
Oldfield and Cunningham not off contract in 2011

With Hoppa leaving next year we should be able to use his money to buy a decent young prop.

torana355 said:
With Hoppa leaving next year we should be able to use his money to buy a decent young prop.

I keep hearing that the other Burgess brothers want to come to Australia.
Luke's got plenty of big game experience with Leeds.
The other twin has debuted for Bradford this year and supposedly plays very similar to Sam.
I like the look of the Schernack brothers from the Tigers. Tough old school players.
Mark Taufua reminds me of Joe Galavao

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8