News: Will Hopoate joins Manly injured list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he also lets the ball bounce a fair bit too Ernie

how many people is that now? farken!

under 15's will be getting a run on soon.

Do we have any good waterboys?

i'm a fullback and still currently playing, des gimmie a call.

i'll play for a full manly kit and free piss after the game!

holla.....

brookie link said:
i'm a fullback and still currently playing, des gimmie a call.

i'll play for a full manly kit and free piss after the game!

holla.....

If Sandow isn't contracted to Manly, I reckon we go with Brookie, after all he is cheap.

Lyon_Roars link said:
Mark Lennon to make a return?

I burst out laughing when I read that :)... That takes me back. For trivia purposes, his only match was the 72-12 loss Penrith gave us in late 2004.

I didn't know Sandow wasn't contracted to us, but that makes a lot of sense... although I'm sure he could be registered, Souths got Craig Stapleton from Illawarra Wests and Jaiman Lowe from Northern Pride. But there's nothing wrong with promoting Toyota Cup players.

I really can't wait until we get back in the NSW Cup again, the dual-registration system is so stupid, and it's ridiculous that we really don't have a proper reserve grade side, and that Hasler can't watch them play!!!

When Manly made the deal with Sunshine Coast it was Manly would supply players certain players such as DCE, Palu, Buhrer, Seu Seu, Lussick and Mauro then you add Whare & Hopoate to the squad. They are our feeder club but unlike the normal reserve grade feeder club.
We have our signed players and any other players will come from Toyota Cup squad. We gave up all our fringe base players when we gave up our reserve grade or NSW Cup side - which will change next year when Qld Cup deal finishes and new changes to the rule.

I would prefer to have our Manly side playing the NSW Cup again either as Manly or Belrose.

1.robbo
2.matai
3.lyon
4.foran
5.t-rex
6.DCE
7.hodko
8.king
9.ballin
10.kite
11.watmough
12.rodney
13.stewart
14.galuvao
15.cross
16.rose
17.bailey

Des loves to stay with the safe option..its a no brainer really, Robbo will play fullback, Oldfield will come onto the wing (he started off as a winger) The only other option is either Snake or Wolf, but from all accounts they are definately out for the season.

Oldfield will play on the wing. In my opinion that's the best option we have considering all the backs we have injured.

To those that suggest Matai should play on the wing, go over to the nearest brick wall and start smacking your head against it. Seriously...

I have heard lots of good things about Oldfield so looking forward to seeing him play in the big time.

I am not that upset about seeing a few young fella's get a run. I know we need the win, but we are still doing better than I expected we would this year and seeing what talent we have in reserves is always a good thing.....

bring back reserve grade!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4