News: Will Hopoate joins Manly injured list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you guys obviously watch a lot of QLD cup don't you?

I think we would be better to have Robbo go back to fullback and have one of the sunshine coast wingers or u20's wingers come in.

Seriously Sandow is not up to the standard that Robbo could produce

HOPPA is out...WHARE is out....SANDOW is NOT REGISTERD with MANLY only SUNSHINE COAST.....so in todays smelly graph it says des to bring up a u20"s centre the question is WHO??????

mr seagles link said:
HOPPA is out...WHARE is out....SANDOW is NOT REGISTERD with MANLY only SUNSHINE COAST.....so in todays smelly graph it says des to bring up a u20\"s centre the question is WHO??????
REALLY......THatS A LOT oF miXeD CapS

Well, this is bad news. With Whare out also it leaves a huge gap in the backline. We were always long odds of beating the Dragons, so i'm not really worried about that, but i'm more concerned how long Farrar, Hopa, Whare will be out for. If Choc does down also we are really skinny with replacements.

Not good at all..

Youve all forgotten about T Rex...imagine his decisive runs, chiming into the back line....and his relentless pursuit of the ball. Rock solid undr the high ball and a real scarmbler....lol

Robbo it is

Totally agree with cambo's suggestion that dennis Sandow should get a run.

If the broncos can sign Hannat and Inglis for next year and still be under the salary cap then we can sign Sandow to a contract and play him on Monday.  Either that or we put Tony William at full back and lose by a hundred. 

Fark....we've got the tigers syndrome.

I reckon give Killer a go....great under the high ball, and bring in SeuSeu Bailey to 5/8.

1. Lyon
2. Robbo
3. Matai
4. Foran
5. Trex
6. Seu Seu /  Bailey
7. Hodgko

iirc Mark Page was good in the 20's, not sure how he going up there but could be a bit short for nrl.

This is turning into a nightmare week. Even our spare fullbacks are injured.

Brett Stewart
Farra
Hopa

I just hope its not a blow out to harm our for and against. But ive seen funny upsets in history before. With superman Jamie Lyon in anthythings possible.

Dennis Sandow is not cantracted to Manly - we have our squad of 25 - which 17 of them are picked for NRL and we send the the remaining to Sunshine Coast. 

Rambo1987 link said:
Dennis Sandow is not cantracted to Manly - we have our squad of 25 - which 17 of them are picked for NRL and we send the the remaining to Sunshine Coast. 

Yes, but all clubs end up using more than 30 players a season. Where do they get the non-contracted players from?

We have another young fullback, I saw him play toyota Cup against the tigers at Bluetonge, forget his name, he looks like Hoppa and apparently also good mates with Hoppa, Sione Ala I think? Not sure if Des would take a punt on him. He went well that day. Inexperienced though.

The team will be:-

01. Michael Robertson
02. Steve Matai
03. Chris Bailey
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tony Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
14. Glenn Stewart

15. Terrence Seu Seu
16. George Rose
17. Matt Cross
18. Joe Galuvao

Barry Hyland link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=184612.msg283896#msg283896 date=1281576817]

Yes, but all clubs end up using more than 30 players a season. Where do they get the non-contracted players from?
[/quote]

Second tier salary cap, about 400K i think. Which is mostly toyota cup

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4