News: Will Hopoate joins Manly injured list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY have lost rising fullback Will Hopoate for Monday night's important clash with St George Illawarra at Kogarah.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5050-will-hopoate-joins-manly-injured-list.html">Read the full article</a>

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
FARK  !!!!!
Do we even have another fullback???

If one person posts denis sandow i will bloody lose it and throw my pc
he's not a manly contracted player

Hmmmm, could be a long night on Monday night.  Buggar if I know who is going to play at wing/fullback.

There is always Sandow I suppose....

hmm I don't know that Sandow would be a better replacement than Robbo to be honest

Looks like Darren's youth policy is going to get a good run this week especially if choc/ballin don't make it as well

Is this the same hamstring that he went out with earlier in the year. He has had a bad run on injuries lately the poor kid

With des' policy of bringing in young players whenever possible I have heard that Dennis Sandow will play full back.  

Either that or Jamil Hopoate.

The Wheel link said:
Looks like Darren's youth policy is going to get a good run this week especially if choc/ballin don't make it as well

Tooves can cover Ballin, Crusher can cover Choc and Des can slot into the backline somewhere after a slight reshuffle.
We'll be right.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4