News: Who let the Dogs out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>BROOKVALE Oval is the only rugby league venue in the NRL where players have to dodge dog poo.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5475-who-let-the-dogs-out.html">Read the full article</a>

It is definitely a slow news day. Hard to pick the week's best effort between widening the field or Fifi dropping something other than the ball.

If the Sea Eagles want exclusive use then they could negotiate a contract to cover it.

The only official offleash areas in Warringah are Adam Street Reserve (John Fisher Park) and Curl Curl Lagoon, Beverly Job Park, Flora and Ritchie Roberts Reserve and Curl Curl Lagoon, Frenchs Forest Showground, Griffith Park, Hinkler Park, Allambie Heights Oval and Terrey Hills Oval.

ManlyBacker link said:
It is definitely a slow news day. Hard to pick the week's best effort between widening the field or Fifi dropping something other than the ball.

If the Sea Eagles want exclusive use then they could negotiate a contract to cover it.

The only official offleash areas in Warringah are Adam Street Reserve (John Fisher Park) and Curl Curl Lagoon, Beverly Job Park, Flora and Ritchie Roberts Reserve and Curl Curl Lagoon, Frenchs Forest Showground, Griffith Park, Hinkler Park, Allambie Heights Oval and Terrey Hills Oval.

Unfortunately MB dogs still **** when they are on a leash. 

Maybe Warringah council should get its rangers to patrol the grounds and actually fine people for not picking up their dog crap.  It is illegal and there are set fines for it.

Better still why not ban dogs from the actual ground. 

Why not lock the ground up? Its going to have to be when the upgrades are done anyway. Why not start now? Kristina Kirsch can send her dogs to **** on Curl Curl Lagoon...its **** there anyways.

I'm also concerned about pelicans sometimes flying over the ground. Hopefully the IC can resolve these issues.

Do Warringah council even give a sh*t about the mighty sea eagles?

Ah "Didis" the good old days. My wife still boasts about getting her arse pinched by Mal Cochrane there one night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6