1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Watmough gives Blues edge

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rusty, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    He's the lunatic every State of Origin team needs.
    Manly's Anthony Watmough returns to the NSW team for Origin II - angry, wild-eyed and ready to rip into anything wearing maroon.

Read the full article

2. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Anthony Watmough has two speeds walk and kill

3. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    How come he nevers drops the watermelons that he carries under his arms?

4. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Should of been there for game 1

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    On Watmough, I can't recall seeing him pinged for a high tackle. Unless that is just my memory playing tricks on me, it shows that he does have great discipline at least in one area. (Alternatively, his musclebound arms are just too heavy to lift above the horizontal.)

6. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Hmmm, maybe it's those watermelons that have made him drop all of those balls over the years.

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    His performance in Origin a few years ago I'd say was the best ever performance by a blues forward in Origin history. I think he needs to start and play at lock with a roving commission. If I was Stuart I'd tell Choc I don't want you to make 40 tackles, I want you to make 20 and make them all hurt. I'd also tell him to hunt Lockyer and JT and make them not want to go near it. Dump Creagh and let Choc go nuts for 80 minutes and the Blues will win. Can't wait til next Wednesday.