NEWS: Walker Unlikely to return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Walker 'unlikely' to return
Wayne Cousins

Fri 29th July, 10:44AM

Dylan Walker is ‘unlikely’ to return from a hand injury for Sunday’s clash against the Newcastle Knights.

Walker has missed the last two victories over the Warriors and South Sydney and remains in doubt for the match at Brookvale Oval.

Related article:.

Walker return unlikely for Manly

Fri 29 Jul, 2016, 12:20pm
Scott Bailey, AAP

m

Dylan Walker is likely to miss Manly's clash with Newcastle this weekend despite the injured State of Origin centre returning to training.

Walker has not played since he broke his hand while punching his front door in a late-night incident earlier this month.

NRL Tonight just had Zoolander say that he trained yesterday - ball work and contact.
It would be a good game to get his match fitness worked out :nod:

Wasn't he out for a month, which will probably become the rest of the year due to " complications ".........wanker!!!!

Nup dont agree.thats a bit harsh mark.yes he did a dumb thing but have you done a dumb thing or two as a twenty-something-year old? Bet you did, as have we all. Lets not all be so quick on this forum to judge people shall we.yes, just like you i'm disappointed he's not playing due to this but Give the kid a break (no pun intended). Just a thought

Nup dont agree.thats a bit harsh mark.yes he did a dumb thing but have you done a dumb thing or two as a twenty-something-year old? Bet you did, as have we all. Lets not all be so quick on this forum to judge people shall we.yes, just like you i'm disappointed he's not playing due to this but Give the kid a break (no pun intended). Just a thought

We've all made mistakes , but he's made a couple and you'd think he'd be learning by now, but fair comment!!

I think whether he plays or not hinges on the way he wants to swing

The key will be If he acts like a nob then it will be an open & close case with his chances slammed shut in his face and knocked back.they key to keeping his spot left ajar will be his personal decision to try & re grain the respect of his team

Sill- who knows - funnier things have happened

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4