NEWS: Trbojevic brothers soak up experience

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Manly’s emerging Origin stars hungry for more in years ahead
Peter Peters, Manly Daily
July 15, 2016 4:48pm

MANLY’s future in the NRL is also NSW’s future in State of Origin.

Wide-eyed brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic returned to the Sea Eagles this week wanting more of the big stage that is Origin and marvelled at their incredible experience as emerging Origin players.

Surely both Turbos and Cartwright will play next year if they continue their improvement
If we are to win those 3 will all be their. Tom and Jake are certainties if Daley has a brain best winger and lock they have at their disposal

Who proof reads these articles ??

THE program to rebuild Manly from the bottom on solid foundations is starting to bare fruit.

What are they doing, teaching them to peel bananas ?
See i first thought of a peach and there you go with the bannana and its skin again!
:rofl:

I can see Tom having a long Origin career, but I fear for Jake because he is a worker and for whatever reason these workers are never appreciated by NSW. QLD on the hand love their workers, but NSW always go for impact forwards.

Jake could be a bit like Glenn Stewart; the unfashionable older brother who is appreciated in club land, but undervalued as a representative player.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8