News: Tigers to play each game as their last

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Wests Tigers captain Robbie Farah says three NRL wins in a row will count for nothing unless his side can get up against Manly at the Sydney Football Stadium on Monday night.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4143-tigers-to-play-each-game-as-their-last.html">Read the full article</a>

I'm thinking it will be a pretty evenly matched game tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong and the Eagles will blitz the Tigers. Both teams appear to have ascending form. Rip 'em to shreds Manly.

We just have to stay composed while they lose their heads.  Patience in attack and defense will win tonight.  Just stay in the line, chase the kicks in a straight line and stop the offloads.  I'd want the kicker to put them into the corners or out the back to stop the ad-lib stuff the Tigers do so well.  I'd also want Orford to put grubbers into the in-goal tonight, no chips.  Their outside backs are tall and so anything in the air will be dangerous.  Apart from that, Matai should tell his winger that he's quite capable of tackling without assistance, so stay out on his man.  With Choc running wide we'll win our sixth against this bunch of pussies. 

I can see Marshall running backwards to get away from the coverage of Lyon and Orford.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6