1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Tigers happy at Gosford

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Jul 22, 2010.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    <p>Wests Tigers players couldn't believe their luck when they ran their fingers down the draw to find their away game against Manly would be played at Bluetongue Stadium and not 'Fortress Brookie'.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4974-tigers-happy-at-gosford.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Fortress Brookvale has been a sandcastle this year with our record very poor. Hopefully the boys can fire up at Blue Tongue and get the job done.

3. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    LOL I read that this morning and said Doh, Farrah really isn't the sharpest tool in the toolshed

4. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah our last few games at Gosford haven't been any worse than our last few at brookvale!

5. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +497 / 6
    Our performances at Brookie have been the biggest disappointment so far for me this season. The Dragons match aside (which was obviously the best effort) I don't see the players displaying an attitude of "this is our turf" and we're going to defend it. They don't display enough fight to their home fans at the moment.
    Three big games to finish with at Brookie so give us something to be proud of!

6. dceagle

dceagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Sounds like their more interested in where the game is being played , rather than the game itself. Could be an interesting reality check coming up for the Tiggies