News: Tigers and Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The rivalry has bugger all to do with Fibro Silvertails, that is ancient history because nowadays it is the Tigers signing the big names. It really is due to the Wests Tigers being a team without character, just a bunch of fancy frontrunners who lie down if they think they might get a penalty.

I have two serious Eels fans at my work, (including my boss haha), I cannot hate the Eels, merely feel sorry for them because they are suffering bigtime hahaha.

I said to one tonight (she has a little Jaryd Hayne card mounted prominently in her workspace) - I said, 'Oh Jaryd will be one of NSW big hopes this week' and she simply burst out laughing. Maybe you had to be there, it was a classic moment :)

The only time I have got to the point of sticking one on an opposition fan was at blue tongue last season against the tigers.

As we left our seats after we had won the match it was raining. Next to me a tigers fan was leaving too. I looked up and noticed a rainbow in the sky and ssid to the guy. Never mind tiges there's a rainbow up there.

Walking down the stairs I hot a whack in the back as the coward tried to push me down the stairs. I wad a bit shocked as the bloke must have been in his fifties. I was going to plant one on him but I had my boys with me. He noticed there was five of us and did a runner.

It's true though there is more bad feeling Ruth the tiges even than with the bulldogs who are supposed to be the bad boys!

iPhone spelling Is real bad! :)

I was at that game to and the Tigers fans in front of me were very vocal early but got more and more quiet as the game went on. It was a big crowd as well and the boys thumped them that day.... Not surprised you encountered an upset one.

It's funny. All the Tigers fans I know are great value.

Mind you, if they were ****s I wouldn't hang with them, and probably wouldn't know they were Tigers fans.

I still hate them, especially since that game at Gosford last year.

I hate all the other teams/fans/players why single one bunch of grubs out

My daughter almost married one. He turned out to be a real loser. Hate them all with a passion.

Yeah the Westie's fans are just a bad as their players. You'd struggle to find a Manly fan that went to last year's game at Bluetounge that doesn't have a story about hero west tigers fans. Similar to their team though they are quick to talk it up big but go missing when it's time for business.

The team are a bunch of twats as well, not hard to see why the boys hold some animosity towards them. Dirty, diving, self-assured wankers, the lot of them.

Plus to add insult to injury, Balmain were my Grandfather's favourite team (thus my 'second' team) but Wests ruined that little partnership. With that said, Parra are still my most hated team - unless I'm talking to a Parra fan, it's pretty funny to rile them up about not being our true rivals.

Yes we would all have our experiences with those tiger fans at Bluetongue last year.I had to sit next to a family of tigpies who were full of arrogance during u'20s and before the main game.I was just smiling at them grubs knowing we had their measure.
During the game and after Matia's hit on the diver the mother of the family was a disgrace,swearing and cursing every play.As I say she was disgraceful.
But I was partly to blame for hear anger when I asked did they swap their dole cheques for the tickets to the footy.

Bloody parasites!!!!

Someones told me the old Fibro vs Silvertail games would have made Origin games blush with the ferocity not only in the game but with the fans as well.

Any truth to this?

There was a great doco about their battles on ABC a couple of years ago.A very good doco although Roy Masters dribble lowers the standard somewhat..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4