News: The future of five players and coach Des Hasler in limbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<span class="story-summary-bold">WITH the future of five players and coach Des Hasler in limbo, Manly are facing one of the most important board meetings in the club's history on Wednesday. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/the-future-of-five-players-and-coach-des-hasler-in-limbo.html">Read the full article</a>

obviously we have to resign dessy hasler,and then wolfman(d. williams) and hall.sorry if this causes any uproar to not making a priority to l'estrange and robertson but i think wolfman des and hall are our priorities (considering we have bani to replace robertson in the wings) any suggestions are welcomed ,but i think the former 3 r our priorities.

Let Ox and LeSnack go to England for a big payday.  Hasler till 2012, Robbo, Williams and Hall re-sign. 

Hard one but I think Ox will go to UK, we can't afford to keep him unless he takes  a big pay cut.  If he does I would signing Williams, Hall, Robbo, Heath in that order - I am hoping Hoppa jnr will be ready by next season to be the roaming winger/centre/fullback.

Need to keep wangamn! he's such good value.. I don't think there's that many quality wingers like him out there.

Plus, he stuck with us through some bad years, so I think we should show some loyalty too..

For mine priority is

Des
Hall
Robbo
the rest

However we already have des for the next few years so it's not a massive drama if we dont extend his contract at this point. I doubt he would go to another club.

I think Hall and Wangmans are absolute musts.

Wolfman is a winger, sure he is marketable but he is not the best winger going around. He got into the Australian team largely on the back of charisma

DSM5 link said:
Surprise, surprise, total agreement Dan.  You're the man!

its an uncomfortable feeling isnt it :)

I liked the quote in there

"I would prefer to keep it under wraps"

Shame some of that attitude hadn't been shown a bit more the past couple of months

Williams needs to be resigned. At least he can break a tackle, he would be a much better fullback than Robbo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7