News: The Eagle big boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's questionable whether you do the job for them given you're either drunk, hungover or suffering from insomnia when you walk through the doors.  Such mediocrity wouldn't be tolerated at the #1 company, would it mate.  :p

Cam I think is a regional manager of quite a few stores. He has done pretty well in his career in that short time. They moved him from QLD to NSW to watch over new stores.

clontaago link said:
Any pizza chain pizza is downright F**king horrible.

Couldn't agree more. It's like comparing Steppa with Killer, they might both be footballers by definition, but ultimately you get what you pay for. Haven't eaten a big chain pizza for close to a decade, and am hoping I can make it through the rest of my life without enduring that decidedly underwhelming experience again.

Cambo link said:
Silvertails would be better if u just commited suicide you dumb c**t,

LOL, one of your best. We'd all miss the opportunity to view well constructed and thoughtful threads like this if he tops (excuse the pizza pun ;) ) himself.

Who'd burley up the Silvertails water if Mata wasn't around.

No offence to that pair, but they aren't in the same league. Mata is the Zane Grey of Silvertails.

all this pizza talk is making me hungry all the time!!! I'm getting mixed up now with Eagle Boys and our Eagles  :D

Chip & Chase link said:
No offence to that pair, but they aren't in the same league. Mata is the Zane Grey of Silvertails.

Granted. though I didnt think many people on here would know Zane Grey.

Dan tries hard and DSM is a grumpy old bugger.

This thread makes me want a Silvertails group hug ! Wheel would get all touchy feelly though ! He just can't keep his hands off anything with a pulse !

Fro link said:
I'd consider Grumpy old Bugger a compliment :)

That's what the priest said at your wedding mate. "Do you, the grumpy old bugger take XYZ...."

Hehehe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4