News: The Eagle big boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>THE four months of torture, when boys become men in rugby league, hits home hardest to the mums when they tally up at the supermarket checkout each week. It is never so evident than at the Manly Sea Eagles, where coach Des Hasler’s bone and muscle training regime has now become a benchmark in the game.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4478-the-eagle-big-boys.html">Read the full article</a>

Whatever happened to that article that stated that Manly and the Warriors were going to have no part in this mickey mouse game, the all stars v aboriginal reps game that is ?

TokyoEagle link said:
Whatever happened to that article that stated that Manly and the Warriors were going to have no part in this mickey mouse game, the all stars v aboriginal reps game that is ?

Apparently there was a change of heart. Perhaps Manly decided to tow the party line on this one, rather than creating enemies once more before the season has even started.

On the Bradford Bulls start for Ox, this snippet came from rleague.com. Looks like the Bulls are turning into a mini-Manly in more than just playing personnel.

"Bradford Bulls have announced that for the pre season trial game against Leeds Rhinos at Headingley on Sunday their Full Squad will wear the new 'state of the art' GPS Monitoring System.

This is believed to be the first time that an English Super League has used the modern satellite system in a competitive game in this country.

The technology is the same as was used by the England Rugby League team in the recent Gillette Four Nations Tournament.

Bulls Head of Physical Performance, Geoff Evans, said:

"The use of this system will provide us with valuable information in regards to Rugby related Physical Performance Parameters. We will endeavour to use this information to improve all aspects of our preparation and performance for the forthcoming season."

Bulls Head Coach Steve McNamara added:

"Having seen the technology and its huge benefits in place at other organisations, both in Australia and in the Gillette Four Nations Tournament, we are delighted as a club to have the opportunity to use this system to enhance us both for the short and long term."

Jeez - 14 reps of how many kilo's? I'm currently doing 10 sets of 10 of 40 k/g's about 4 times a week, and whilst it's not hard on the first 5 sets, it really starts burning for the last 5 reps.

DSM5 link said:
Jeez Ryan I had this image of you as a weedy little white guy.  There you go.
My image of Ryan was very much affected by his effort in his undies out hanging out a window in the car park at the SFS following a Manly flogging in a semi against the Dragons in 2006. :) :) :) :) :)

Undies?  He was starkers.

As for the Weevil Boys allusion in the title of this article, let's hope the players have more substance on their base than an offering from that minority company.

Matabele link said:

As for the Weevil Boys allusion in the title of this article, let's hope the players have more substance on their base than an offering from that minority company.
hahah your a sad ****
dominos must be sooo good if u bailed out as a franchisee after less than 12 months

either that or you were a poor operator with no clue

or maybe it was a combination of both andrew

Sorry to get into the Pizza Wars and Mata's cheap shots at Cam/Cliffy but Mata leaving his last employment had nothing to do with the product and more to do with external factors. Both are you are missing the point with your cheap shots.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182265.msg249156#msg249156 date=1263642944]

hahah your a sad c**t
dominos must be sooo good if u bailed out as a franchisee after less than 12 months

either that or you were a poor operator with no clue

or maybe it was a combination of both andrew
[/quote]  Last I checked (from the mate who inherited the shops) one was taking more than your busiest Australian store (with the profit to match) and the other had household penetration you blokes could only dream of. 

Number Three.

You 2 and your bloody pizza wars.  I used to work at Pizza Haven but that was when I was 17   :p

Pizza Haven is dead (or rather that's what happens when you're bought out by the number 3 in the marketplace).

When are you going to come and penetrate my house Jatz?

Had some sensational independent Co. pizza in both Melbourne and Perth recently.  But I would suggest that Domino's commitment to quality in the last 2 years sees their Big Taste range up there with the best of the independents. 

Domino's does not come close to Pizza I get from independents.  Although I will say they are the best of the big 3!!!

see what this sad **** doesnt get with his rantings
is its just a ****en job to me
they pay me and i do a job for them

its not my life
they could be number 100 for all i care as long as i get my pay every fortnight.

you truly are a knob gobbler andrew

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4