1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Terrence Seu Seu

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, May 12, 2010.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    <p>He is the true face of working class rugby league. It is Manly bench player Terence Seu Seu - who is playing season 2010 on the NRL's minimum wage of just $55,000.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4764-terrence-seu-seu.html">Read the full article</a>

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    Man, the kid had so much potential, but just didn't fit into any teams culture & playing style. Who is he playing for @ present?

3. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    Sunshine Coast isn't he?

He never really fit into our style from the two limited games which was a shame.  And also that Ballin has proved an 80 min machine and the time of two dummy half players is probably over.  I hope the kid finds some good luck soon

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Correct eggson. He has played most of the season with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles.

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    From what I've seen, $55K is about what he is worth. If he was better he'd be worth more money.

6. Bradza

Bradza Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +493 / 6
    Seu Seu was bought as a back up hooker and at $55k is excellent value in that role. We didn't see the best of him for those 15 min stints early in the season. With 15 rounds still to go we may need to rely on him if Matty gets hurt.

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Perhaps he should have stayed off the turps in Newcastle if he wanted to earn more.  Hard to have much sympathy for him.

8. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    $55k is not enough, these low earners are lumped with the same crap of being role models etc etc.  Minimum wage should be raised to at least $80k imo when the cap is reviewed.  These are the guys that should be complaining more than the guys getting $400k plus. 

9. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    when was the last time you had sympathy for anyone? deserved or not.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    You don't bite sympathy.

11. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    [/quote]

After finally seeing / viewing your melon on Facebook - I certainly have sympathy for you. You make Wheel look like Brad Pitt. LoL

Now, THAT'S deserved ! ;)

12. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    [/quote]

After finally seeing / viewing your melon on Facebook - I certainly have sympathy for you. You make Wheel look like Brad Pitt. LoL

[/quote]

Thanks Fabio :)

13. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Fabio :)
    [/quote]

Admittedly, I am a very good looking guy....but that comes with its disadvantages at times. Don't worry mate - as Frank Zappa said,

"To all you cute good looking people out there, there are more of us ugly mother ****ers than you are - eeeeeehhh...."

Who would have known Frank would write a diatribe on yourself, mate !
    :p

14. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Seu Seu could be very important should Cameron Smith not recover in time for Origin. Ballin is the next cab off the rank and he would be the 9 for any games without Matt.