News: Tahu accused of racial abuse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>PARRAMATTA and NSW star Timana Tahu was last night embroiled in another ugly race row - only now the finger is being pointed directly at him.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5197-tahu-accused-of-racial-abuse.html">Read the full article</a>

bit like the Afro Americans call each other "ni##er" and in their music, but if a non afro said it "boom". A girl who I taught went to a mixed primary school in the States and during a fight a white boy called him a "ni##er" and literally the school went into shutdown and streets were blocked off as locals fought each other. Parents couldn't even get to the school gates!!

Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle....oh wait...don't know WHERE to take that one !

after hearing this i have walked out of work i cannot be here any longer due to that racial abuse.

Im making this stand for my family and my unborn children ;)

This all very much depends on the accuracy of media reports. As we know from the Stewart case, what happened and what is actually reported in the media may not bear any resemblence. The media will skew things to get maximum furore with minimum accuracy.

Canteen Worker link said:
This all very much depends on the accuracy of media reports. As we know from the Stewart case, what happened and what is actually reported in the media may not bear any resemblence. The media will skew things to get maximum furore with minimum accuracy.

Always the voice of reason CW!

Tahu has some serious issues. He has anger problems and has a massive chip on his shouder. He is also a very, very over rated footballer. To top it off he is a cat. Cut him some slack, it can't be easy being him.

Let's all just hold our tongues until Inglis and Mundine set us straight !

Chip & Chase link said:
Tahu has some serious issues. He has anger problems and has a massive chip on his shouder. He is also a very, very over rated footballer. To top it off he is a cat. Cut him some slack, it can't be easy being him.

Spot on.

manlyborn link said:
Let's all just hold our tongues until Inglis and Mundine set us straight !

Haha too true - has Mundine got a fight cxoming up he needs to promote

I know what Mundine will say, and he'll be right.  This is the inevitable get-square from the ruling racist White Establishment for a black fella who dared to speak up.  It's probably a condition of the boy's contract with the Broncos that he makes this allegation that we all know is impossible to prove one way or the other.

I expect Tahu will get hung out to dry whilst Andrew Johns continues his mediocre and nauseating commentary career. 

relax fellas we discussed this before have you forgotten again remember, the indigenous ppl of this country think they can say what they want rip off who ever they want  abuse  any one they feel like , but its ok as long as a white man doesnt say it...

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286408827[/time]

Darren link said:
bit like the Afro Americans call each other \"ni##er\" and in their music, but if a non afro said it \"boom\". A girl who I taught went to a mixed primary school in the States and during a fight a white boy called him a \"ni##er\" and literally the school went into shutdown and streets were blocked off as locals fought each other. Parents couldn't even get to the school gates!!
so true darren i talk 2 a few of them in another chat .. i have said the word in that chat  as they all refer to each other like that so i started saying it, ****  we had the longest arguements on it,,  in the end they just gave up..  after all nigger was a white mans word,, they hated it  , but they like to use it & keep the word in circulation.. if they stopped using it the word would have been lost long ago ,,.. so yeah im the only white dude in that chat that says it without any repercussions as we have had months of arguements & fights over it & now they just accepted it..

Canteen Worker link said:
One problem with your theory, Mata. The claims are being made by those of aboriginal background!!!
  And as I suggested, they have either been paid off, or they want to make a name for their rising son and will get every help from the white boys.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2