News: Storm rate Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
<p>Melbourne are under no illusions about the form of Manly, rating their fierce rivals as a huge threat to their NRL title.</p>
<p />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4717-storm-rate-manly.html">Read the full article</a>

I'm looking forward to this game as i do everytime we play Melbourne. The odds for us are ridiculous if you ask me, considering we won at Olympic Park last year. Playing Melbourne in Melbourne holds no fears for us anymore.

I expect this to be a tight one.

Im not so confident about this game. Melb in Melb is never an easy task but we have the side to do it.

Im with you abnc, odds at $3.65 are just too good to pass up given in my opinion its a very close matchup.

Melbourne should win, we are missing kite and rose up front which is a big hurdle to get over.

Still we won a few years ago with morewood leading the pack against them

Flip link said:
Im not so confident about this game. Melb in Melb is never an easy task but we have the side to do it.

Im with you abnc, odds at $3.65 are just too good to pass up given in my opinion its a very close matchup.

Are we that much? I thought we were 2.80 or something. I still don't like our record down there, I think it's 1 from 8 or something shocking like that. And after watching the Broncos thrash Cronulla yesterday they can make anyone look good. Should be a close game though.

I think it's hard ask but am hopeful.

As long as the officials do the right thing nd referee it fairly I think we are in with a chance.  (I notice the refs yesterday P/Matta v Souths were at it again.)

Please do NOT kick directly to Slater .  We will go a long way towards winning it if we shut him down.

I'm tipping a close one either way and have punted accordingly.

1st Try/Full Time Double

Choc/Manly 1-12 $5 @ 81
Choc/Storm 1-12 $5 @ 76
T-Rex/Manly 1-12 $5 @ 41
T-Rex/Storm 1-12 $5 @ 46

Be very interesting to see what the coaching tactics are tonight. Des & bellyache have each other worked out. Not really sure what to expect.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8