News: Stewart's return to the limelight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele link said:
I love how you're given the option to leave a 25 word comment on why you're voting.  My offering:

\"Because when Brett Stewart is found innocent, David Gallop will have this salsa all over his face\".

:D Love it.
Wish I had of done something like that too. Voted before the article came out..

The Snake Salsa sounds like a dance I'd like to do with Brett.
The no DNA evidence has convinced me from the onset that Snakey is innocent. DNA comes from skin, saliva and other sort of fluids, hair etc. It would be pretty hard to commit such an act without any sort of DNA exchange. Besides, if he was that pissed he would have had Drinker's Droop.
Gallop's a tool. Stewy's a legend. He gets my vote as Avacodo Man.

niccipops link said:
The no DNA evidence has convinced me from the onset that Snakey is innocent. DNA comes from skin, saliva and other sort of fluids, hair etc. It would be pretty hard to commit such an act without any sort of DNA exchange.

From what I've heard it's more surprising they didn't find the father's DNA.

niccipops link said:
The Snake Salsa sounds like a dance I'd like to do with Brett.
The no DNA evidence has convinced me from the onset that Snakey is innocent. DNA comes from skin, saliva and other sort of fluids, hair etc. It would be pretty hard to commit such an act without any sort of DNA exchange. Besides, if he was that pissed he would have had Drinker's Droop.
Gallop's a tool. Stewy's a legend. He gets my vote as Avacodo Man.

You don't need a hard on to Sexually assault someone.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=bretta23 link=topic=181192.msg233892#msg233892 date=1248763489]
i dont care if he raped the queen just bloody play so we can win ive been waiting years for us to dominate this comp and i wont be happy just being a one year wonder
That's worth a smite, to condone raping the queen. tsk tsk
[/quote]

You're going a bit easy Sea Eagle Rock8 that's worth a truckload of smites. Bretta23 you don't happen to work for the Daily Terrorgraph do you?? You might as well...
Fro is right and its premature pardon the pun for us to be speculating. And Dessie is right about lowering people's expectations re the 4 weeks review ie keep flying low under radar -------------------------------------------
Lets whoop those Tigers first

9a3116ae76e2ccd03a0d125e021f270d_resized.jpg

Thanks Greg, I will add that I hope he is innocent as much as the next person, but if guilty he can rot.

Looks a bit pudgy in that photo, it will take about 4 weeks of running just to lose the extra tire.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7