1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News: Stewart short of a gallop

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ManlyBacker, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

+971 / 7
    <p>THE faithful held up white sheets spray-painted with the words: ''Beware of the snake.'' Brett ''Snake'' Stewart was back and drew the biggest roars from the crowd packed on the Brookvale hill. Stewart was back but he was rusty - naturally.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4236-stewart-short-of-a-gallop.html">Read the full article</a>
  2. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

+0 / 0
    We all know Brett has been through hell and back so to speak. And while I'm sure know one expected a lot from Snake in his first game back in what 18 weeks all so ? but it was bloody awesome to see him run out and take his place in the team yesterday. And only time will tell to how far we go as a team/club in the semis. I would love to see Brett shine in the semis and we all know his a Champion, but we also have to play as a team and for each other. That said and if Brett plays into some form we just may GO BACK TO BACK

Go Manly
  3. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+212 / 5
    He was all class yesterday for most of the time. Gave last pass for two tries. He just didn't score three himself. Get his timing right and we will be a much stronger team.

What puzzled me though is that we didn't try any of the usual second man plays???