News: Stewart case: defence denied medical records

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Somne of the the fathers history will come into it because the police case is basically reliant solely on the two witness statements - his and his daughters.

Brett's defence will use everything to discredit their statements and credability particularly as I have heard that they have both changed their statements a number of times. 

DSM5 link said:
My guess is that juvenile medical records are sealed, especially if they allude to psychiatric interventions.  I used to work in this field and it gets messy and legally complicated.   
Really?  You used to work in this field DSM?

Is that where the name DSM comes from?  In psychological/psychiatric circles DSM stands for Diagnostic Statistical Manual, which is those quacks' bible for labelling and diagnosing all mental disorders.  But they're only up to 4 (DSM-IV) not 5 (DSM-V), so you're clearly well ahead of your time mate in terms of mental disorders. :)

Of course the father's integrity and criminal record are an issue, given he's the only supposed witness.  He has form shall we say.

Thanks Rex for that update.  And you're correct, I am ahead of the game in all things.  As I said, I'll wander along to the court on the day so I'll give posters my opinions of how it goes.     

Dan link said:
My opinion only, but I believe the prosecution may read the information and attempt to suppress it on grounds of irrelevancy or something similar

How can they state that something is irrelevent if nobody else gets to see it?

DSM5 link said:
I'll be attending the court sittings as I've got nothing else to do, so I'll  give some feedback as to how I think it's going.  Are people OK with that?
G'day DSM,
From memory, Brett's hearing was due sometime towards the end of this month. Just wondering if you are still able to get along for a look see.

Matabele link said:
Watching Manly this year would be enough to write an additional book on mental disorders.

A book case full if you also include the off field staff as well.

MANLY rugby league star Brett Stewart will face a committal hearing early next year as his lawyers conceded in a Sydney court he does have a case to answer.

READ HERE

The case wasn't listed publicly.  Hard to find out what happened.  Had to quiz some journos covering the Brimble case up at the Supreme Court.  Basically it's been put over until February.  The law drags on ever so slowly. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6