News: Stewart brothers - good old boys caught in spotlight of new media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Normie said:
MadMarcus said:
He and Glenn are close but not inseparable, with the Herald told that Brett, who is yet to re-sign with Manly, would have moved home to Wollongong to play for the Dragons next season for the right deal.

Hmmmmm.....

I wouldn't worry. I suspect the person who told the Herald that is Brett's manager or Zorba. In any case, it says "would have", which suggests that any negotiations with the Dragons have not been successful.

Normie said:
MadMarcus said:
He and Glenn are close but not inseparable, with the Herald told that Brett, who is yet to re-sign with Manly, would have moved home to Wollongong to play for the Dragons next season for the right deal.

Hmmmmm.....

I wouldn't worry. I suspect the person who told the Herald that is Brett's manager or Zorba. In any case, it says "would have", which suggests that any negotiations with the Dragons have not been successful.

The way Snake was treated after the '09 allegations is a big part of the reason I feel so strongly about him as part of the Manly team. He was a kid with the world at his feet and had his life and reputation dragged through the mud, and the mud's still sticking.
In many ways he'll never recover from the pschological impact of what he's been through.
He belongs at Manly where he's appreciated for his talent and for the person he is. Where people never doubted him and where he takes to the field as the Prince of Brookvale.
As for Glenn, he's definitely a Gift for us at Manly.

I had the pleasure and priveledge to talk briefly to Brett earlier this year. A lovely accomodating bloke easy to chat too and just a great person. He deserves every success he can get and I hope and pray he stays with us till he retires. Brett you are a Manly legend.

Brookie said:
isn't brett's nickname snake, not ratise?

also didn't glenn get his nickname the gift, when he signed with brett to manly, he was the gift?

i've got non-manly fans saying i'm wrong cause some media outlet says otherwise....?
I wonder if the journo who wrote this was told the nicknames as a gee up to further show the Stewart boys contempt of the media.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2