News: Steve Matai on alert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div id="article" class="module-content">STEVE Matai concedes he will be rubbing his eyes in disbelief when he sees Stacey Jones run on to Brookvale Oval tomorrow. He also knows Jones's presence could be the difference when the Warriors take on a Manly side still struggling to overcome the off-field controversies that have been the talk of the NRL.

New Zealand's little general is back after playing his last NRL game in 2005. "I never thought I'd see Stacey back in the NRL, but I'm all for it," Matai said. "He's a great bloke and a terrific player. I just hope he's not too terrific this Sunday." </div><div id="article" class="module-content" />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/steve-matai-on-alert.html">Read the full article</a>

I just hope that Stevie can have a positive influence on his own game.  And no, I'm not bagging him before the match.  Just stay in the line and no silly penalties. 

Bugger staying in the line DSM, I have been talking up all week that Matai will be making Jones' 1st match back in the NRL a short one

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Bugger staying in the line DSM, I have been talking up all week that Matai will be making Jones' 1st match back in the NRL a short one

I agree Kiwi, Stacey should be the one on alert.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4