News: Stand-in hinges on finances

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY have not shut the door on securing a replacement fullback as the premiers continue to flounder.  Sea Eagles boss Grant Mayer indicated the club has not given up on finding an external replacement for Stewart. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/stand-in-hinges-on-finances.html">Read the full article</a>

Don't bother.  Use what we have more creatively.  C'mon people don't just look to plugging the hole, look to promoting someone within our own ranks.  Buying in an ordinary player just breeds dissension.

If everyone, including Robbo, admits he's a rubbish fullback, why are we not looking at other options?

Why not Wolfman back there who is a bit more robust and faster off the mark?  Robbo could return to the wing and Wolfman might create a bit more doubt in the mind of the opposition defence line than Robbo.

Matabele link said:
If everyone, including Robbo, admits he's a rubbish fullback, why are we not looking at other options?

Why not Wolfman back there who is a bit more robust and faster off the mark?  Robbo could return to the wing and Wolfman might create a bit more doubt in the mind of the opposition defence line than Robbo.

Wolfman has also played centre before, therefore being able to join the backline in Attack better.

niccipops link said:
I can lend the Manly club $7.50 towards a stand in fullback.
You might be onto something there, we could pay some kid to stand at the back holding a cardboard replica of Brett. Might fool some of the dumber teams.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2