News: Snake vs The Kid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>One of the fiercest and most intriguing NRL rivalries will resume on Saturday night when Brett Stewart and Billy Slater go head-to-head for the first time since the 2008 grand final.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5395-snake-vs-the-kid.html">Read the full article</a>

I'll be happy if he comes through unscathed. He has'nt played for a long time now. Of course, a try or two would be a bonus!

Brett will hopefully have a sound game , but no game breaker as yet....lets just keep fingers crossed he stays injury free so he can have the time on the paddock he needs to find his feet again as it wont happen straight up, so we shouldnt expect the world of him for nexted saturday.....good luck to you buddy good to see you back.

The contest I am more interested in is Trex v Slater Round 2. Put the dog down for good.

mozgrame link said:
I'm more interested in Stewart vs Dugan for the blues no.1 jumper later in the year.

To be realistic Stewart is going to have to play out of his skin to get a shot. Even if he does they will still likely give it to Hayne or Dugan, they are media darlings at the moment. Also don't forget the ever present - ever undeserving Gidley.

I reckon Slater will virtually disappear and make atleast 2 stupid mistakes during the game.  He and Inglis were excellent at keeping themselves out of harms way when we play them.

Welcome back Brett Stewart. Have a great game. Score a try or two, help Manly win and stay uninjured.
Let's not worry about Todd Carney, Benji Marshall or David Gallop. Let's just win. Go the Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6