News: Snake tutors Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Injured Manly fullback Brett Stewart still has a role to play in the Sea Eagles' push towards a second premiership in three years - but it will be off the field.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4996-snake-tutors-farrar.html">Read the full article</a>

Good to see the players happy with how long contract negotiations take.

"It's a bit frustrating. It's dragged on a little bit. You want to get those things over and done quickly but that's the way it is, that's modern day football," he said.

"You've got to let the people who deal with those things work it out."

"I'm just seeing what happens over the next week or two and hopefully we can get something stitched up soon."

So who is it that is stalling these talks, im over it, we havnt signed foran officially, we havnt signed matai, we lost hodko, WTF is going on, Lowe i think you need to set the record straight with what the hell is going on with our club. Our home ground is falling apart, there is talk of moving home games away for money, out with it!!!

dozdoz link said:
So who is it that is stalling these talks, im over it, we havnt signed foran officially, we havnt signed matai, we lost hodko, WTF is going on, Lowe i think you need to set the record straight with what the hell is going on with our club. Our home ground is falling apart, there is talk of moving home games away for money, out with it!!!
Well - at least it seems that the bears will be taking over Blue Tongue so we won't be going there full time.

I think every member has one eye on Mr. Lowe at the moment. By the seasons end we will all have a better view of his performance in his new role.

Before you one eyed club toe the party line start I will refrain from making any more comments on Mr. Lowe until the seasons end & let him do the talking with his actions.

Hopefully we will be "Moving Forward" with sponsorship & signings.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6