News: Snake eyes return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p><span class="story-summary-bold">MANLY superstar Brett Stewart is still hoping to return to football on the eve of the finals. </span></p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4057-snake-eyes-return.html">Read the full article</a>

Joe said he saw him at training with no strapping, not that he was running around

It's a good sign he has been doing some swimming and riding his bike if he will make a come back this year only time will tell and we need to keep winning of course.

One of my family members was told today that he's due back round 19, and that he had been training with the guys last week.... Don't know how reliable the source but have to admit I am looking forward to his return...
I was driving around & listening to 2UE on Friday night and they were interviewing Orford and he said Brett was due back tonight...I nearly ran off the road... then he admitted he was only joking - little buger - I got all excited.... :D
Looking forward to tonight's game but very very nervous....

mwsneagle link said:
One of my family members was told today that he's due back round 19, and that he had been training with the guys last week.... Don't know how reliable the source but have to admit I am looking forward to his return...
I was driving around & listening to 2UE on Friday night and they were interviewing Orford and he said Brett was due back tonight...I nearly ran off the road... then he admitted he was only joking - little buger - I got all excited.... :D
Looking forward to tonight's game but very very nervous....

Good you didn't run of the road mate

;DIt took a lot  - For a sec I thought it was true , hubby was speechless and I did veer a bit ( only because of excitement ,,,,,how could I not)... Niccipops give him back!!!!!!

On radio this morning it was mentioned that Brett is court this morning.
Checked Downing Court Listing and he's listed for 9.30am DPP Callover...before Judge Henson....
Anyone know anything?

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/courtlists/nswlc_lists.nsf/2d69be7802e95b764a256e6a00044f71/14aa13b7a2c56052ca2575e50078e4bc?OpenDocument

Dan link said:
Joe said he saw him at training with no strapping, not that he was running around

I thought he added in a seperate post in another thread that he was running around too.. Joooe?

And yes Cliffy.. I love all his work. His Manly preview at the start of the year almost had me in tears. Was beautiful.  :D

Anyone hear anymore on Snakes court appearance today, I had no idea he was there

This is the only thing I can find so far - apparantly it's to do with the AVO:

http://www.lookforward.com.au/Pages/Event.aspx?eid=9f3b818f-990d-45b7-b4e0-3c06eecb21b0

Event Listing
07 July 2009
Manly star Brett Stewart in court for sexual assault - Sydney

One of the rugby league's most recognisable players, Manly Sea Eagles' Brett Stewart, will appear in court today in relation to an interim apprehended violence order reportedly imposed on him by police after an alleged sexual assault on a 17-year-old girl after the official launch of the 2009 NRL season in March.

Date : Tuesday, 7 July 2009

The 24-year-old Manly fullback is the subject of an interim apprehended violence order while police investigate allegations he sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl outside his apartment complex when returned from an official NRL function in March.

Police have reportedly formally charged Stewart with one count of sexual intercourse without consent and performing an act of indecency that involved forcing his tongue into the girl's mouth. That case will be heard again in September.

Photo: Getty Images

From what I have heard it was actually the girl who forced his tongue down her throat. 

She mistook Brett for Jason King (they look a lot a like except that Kingy is better looking) and called the police as soon as she realised her mistake.   

She called the cops and demanded that they bring Kingy to her but when they refused she insisted that they charge Brett with impersonating Kingy.

I am sure that when the judge sees both players in person he will realise how easily she could have been mistaken as only their mothers can tell them apart.   

nita link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180967.msg230931#msg230931 date=1246853542]

I thought he added in a seperate post in another thread that he was running around too.. Joooe?

And yes Cliffy.. I love all his work. His Manly preview at the start of the year almost had me in tears. Was beautiful.  :D
[/quote]

Just doing what I love. Cheers guys. We need someone who is pro-Manly out there, right?

And as for what I saw - definitely not running at training, at most it was a light jog. But it was mainly that I saw him sans strapping that got my hopes up. And it was during the middle of the day, while everyone else was training - wouldn't that be when he was doing his thing as well? To go without any strapping makes no sense to me.

Manly are one of the cagiest clubs in the comp (god bless 'em), and I can't shake this feeling that they're holding Stewart back from being named this week to avoid the media storm.... Imagine it. Sunday arvo, you rock up at WIN Stadium and hear over the loudspeaker that Brett is at fullback, Robbo to the wing and big Tony Williams will move to the bench as a backrower? It's just so typically Manly. I want it to happen.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=180967.msg231309#msg231309 date=1246932353]

[/quote]

Just doing what I love. Cheers guys. We need someone who is pro-Manly out there, right?

And as for what I saw - definitely not running at training, at most it was a light jog. But it was mainly that I saw him sans strapping that got my hopes up. And it was during the middle of the day, while everyone else was training - wouldn't that be when he was doing his thing as well? To go without any strapping makes no sense to me.

Manly are one of the cagiest clubs in the comp (god bless 'em), and I can't shake this feeling that they're holding Stewart back from being named this week to avoid the media storm.... Imagine it. Sunday arvo, you rock up at WIN Stadium and hear over the loudspeaker that Brett is at fullback, Robbo to the wing and big Tony Williams will move to the bench as a backrower? It's just so typically Manly. I want it to happen.
[/quote]
i better take spare undies if i hear that on sunday  i will jizz 

willstyles link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=180967.msg231309#msg231309 date=1246932353]

[/quote]

[/quote]

aaaaaaah you're so tops joe.. my gawd, how much i want that to happen.. :D dragqueens looking at each other going "omfg BSS", soward crapping his pants at the fear of BSS.. gawsh you're making me teary again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4