News: Sharks sack Seymour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
<strong>Cronulla halfback Brett Seymour has been sacked by the club following an alcohol-related incident, his third breach of the NRL club's policy this year.</strong>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4042-sharks-sack-seymour.html">Read the full article</a>

Apparently he broke a mirror in the Cronulla toilets after midnight. Not the worst offense imaginable but it took guts from the Shark's Board to draw a line and take the action they did. Very similar to Todd Carney.

Have to agree with DSM here

Barrett there, and in the past week have signed Albert Kelly and John Morris, along with extending Scott Porter, made the decision quite a bit easier I would imagine

There goes another 5/8  /  Halfback under the coach of Ricky Stuart. I remember reading an article about it, im not too sure how many hes gone through but its a fair amount.

Seymore
Kimmorley

are the two that come to mind but I'm 100% sure there are allot more.

deadlyeagle link said:
There goes another 5/8  /  Halfback under the coach of Ricky Stuart. I remember reading an article about it, im not too sure how many hes gone through but its a fair amount.

Seymore
Kimmorley

are the two that come to mind but I'm 100% sure there are allot more.

Wing
Finch

all up Ricky Sturat has gone through and killed the following Halves /  5/8's:

Seymore
Brett Kimmorley
Joe Williams
Paul Green
Luke Phillips
Chris Flannery
Justin Holbrook
Brett Finch
Brett Firman
Craig Wing
Jamie Soward
Josh Lewis
Grant Rovelli
Adam Dykes
Anthony Watts
Blake Green
refused to buy Thurston

thats in seven years! I might ahve still missed a couple of juniors, good luck to Williams & Porter.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/stuarts-halfback-quest-littered-with-casualties/2008/05/03/1209235224923.html?page=2

deadlyeagle link said:
all up Ricky Sturat has gone through and killed the following Halves /  5/8's:

Seymore
Brett Kimmorley
Joe Williams
Paul Green
Luke Phillips
Chris Flannery
Justin Holbrook
Brett Finch
Brett Firman
Craig Wing
Jamie Soward
Josh Lewis
Grant Rovelli
Adam Dykes
Anthony Watts
Blake Green
refused to buy Thurston

thats in seven years! I might ahve still missed a couple of juniors, good luck to Williams & Porter.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/stuarts-halfback-quest-littered-with-casualties/2008/05/03/1209235224923.html?page=2

Sticky is sounding more like Gus every day.........

"no no no no no"

Stuart sees himself as the world's greatest halfback and so anyone else just can't compare.  That's at the basis of his relationship with other scrum based players.  Plus he's a foul mouthed yob.  Similarly with Gould.  He sees himself as the world's greatest coach and thus anyone else is just no good.  Gould is slightly different in that he has his favourites, like Joey Johns and Danny Budereus.  Stuart just hates everyone.      

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7