News: Season 2009, round 4 preview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
<p>Writing a round preview in these early rounds is a treacherous thing for your own credibility, especially when some later come to rely on your predictions and views for tipping. However fraught with danger this may be, the article must be written: </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/General-NRL/season-2009-round-4-preview.html">Read the full article</a>

I forgot how long it takes to write these....I started losing interest towards the end :)

I didn't even bother, went straight to manly, saw you picked them to lose and didn't carebout the rest

The Wheel link said:
So did I   :p :p ;)

how about we get some more ex-player profiles....Beaver is surely due

No brown-nosing allowed on here but that was a terrific summary of the upcoming games. I hope you get time to do more.

ManlyBacker link said:
No brown-nosing allowed on here but that was a terrific summary of the upcoming games. I hope you get time to do more.

really? I thought I tended to random, opinion based. cheers though. Should time permit and i am not repeating myself I will be looking to do another next week.

One of the things I really want this site to have is lots and lots of Original articles so the best way to start is to lead by example. I would really enjoy other peoples round previews even if they are for the same round, it's interesting seeing others point of views. I may try to do round reviews as well.

Dan

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179961.msg217059#msg217059 date=1238725843]
So did I   :p :p ;)

how about we get some more ex-player profiles....Beaver is surely due

[/quote]

I gave away my Manly stats book to some bloke in Victoria who contacted me via the site a year or two ago.  Hence my source of information & inspiration is gone plus I dont have as much time as I use to.

OK will try and get won done for Beaver on the weekend

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8