NEWS: Sea Eagles won't give up on finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sea Eagle Jamie Buhrer says players will keep chasing finals spot
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
July 11, 2016 3:31pm

IN-FORM backrower Jamie Buhrer has declared that while some people may have written off the Sea Eagles during their run of seven losses on the trot, he and his teammates never abandoned hope of playing in the finals.

images.jpg

Bless his Manly heart :inlove:

Great article

BUT

Dylan the door man has gone and totally stuffed up any slim chances we had of making the 8.

I would of been confident in beating Warriors Souths and knights had walker been fit now we will be lucky to win one of those games.

We need to win atleast 7 out of our next 8 games to make the finals. It isn't impossible, but we really need to dig deep!

RD 19 - Warriors (Nib Stadium)

RD 20 - Rabbitohs (Allianz Stadium)
RD 21 - Knights (Brookvale Oval)
RD 22 - Eels (Pirtek Stadium)
RD 23 - Bulldogs (ANZ Stadium)
RD 24 - Storm (Brookvale Oval)
RD 25 - Raiders (Brookvale Oval)

RD 26 - Panthers (Pepper Stadium)

We need to win atleast 7 out of our next 8 games to make the finals. It isn't impossible, but we really need to dig deep!

You know if walker the doorman did not be so stupid on Saturday night and punch a door( I thought it was a joke article when someone sent it to me today) I would feel confident we could win at least a few of them now

Knights and possibly the raiders games are the only ones I think we can win.

We will not be playing finals footy this year sadly.

I reckon three (rabbits,knights,panthers), anything could happen in Perth, so four at best imo.

With Snake out injured and Walker on Hand suspension for a month, we are officially playing for 2017.
2016 semis is a fantasy.

We're a better team without Snake this year. Walker is a big loss but hopefully the forwards will lift enough to take pressure off the centres.

With Snake out injured and Walker on Hand suspension for a month, we are officially playing for 2017.
2016 semis is a fantasy.

OK. I've had a couple of drinks, sooooo....where to start?

Lets see what we have here. A snake out injured, a hand suspension, a fantasy and a semi. Hmmm....

Could it be, that someone has had a sexually charged daydream about a certain eels winger playing with himself so much that he has injured his hand and his manhood? Because that could be more of a premonition than a fantasy/daydream.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6