News: Sea Eagles' Super Store Factory Outlet to open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>The wait is finally over and the new Sea Eagles Super Store Factory Outlet will officially open on Thursday 4th March, 2010.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4558-sea-eagles-super-store-factory-outlet-to-open.html">Read the full article</a>

Is calling it a "Factory Outlet" supposed to imply that bargains will be had ?

Could be an interesting way to drive additional income

Vid is this one of those cases where the revenue will sit with the club rather than the NRL?

lsz link said:
Could be an interesting way to drive additional income

Vid is this one of those cases where the revenue will sit with the club rather than the NRL?

Yep. For that reason I don't care if it costs more (which it may ot anyways), because it's directly supporting the club - and I'm all for that.

The area is huge. The Narrabeen display was the size of two medium bookcases so this area should see full displays of every sized clothing along with a heap of other Manly goodies. If you can't find something to buy there you never will. I see it as a huge positive for Manly fans with purchases benefiting the club directly.

This is a top idea, i might pop down in a few weeks when I am there for work. My Sea Eagles Lanyard broke the other week so need a new one :)

I would love to have a look in this store but I'm a little far away. I wonder if they'll do online orders - hopefully with cheap postage.

Wow, now THAT is what i've been waiting for.
Everything on display, love it.  I know i'm going to be spending a nice wad o'cash when i hit the carpark!
And thank god Reebok is gone.  There wouldn't be a shop if we still had them as our supplier!
Just looking at what they did to the Dragons jerseys... holy moley.

What they need now is a complete range of retro jerseys.

I'd love a couple of 40's/50's/60's one's. I've been wearing the same '72 ever since we came back into the comp. The only other old one available is the ugly seagull one.

Vid (or anyone else in the know), are there plans to broaden the retro range?

Duff link said:
What they need now is a complete range of retro jerseys.

I'd love a couple of 40's/50's/60's one's. I've been wearing the same '72 ever since we came back into the comp. The only other old one available is the ugly seagull one.

Vid (or anyone else in the know), are there plans to broaden the retro range?
gees duff ure so old school :p

but ure right id love to see the the big eagke jersey rereleased

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7