News: Sea Eagles fountain of youth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FOUR youngsters, one still in his teens, are setting the standards at the Sea Eagles in 2011.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5470-sea-eagles-fountain-of-youth.html">Read the full article</a>

I love the Wolfman and he was great on sunday, however he appears to be fairly fragile and he was down after every run. Not unlike shoulders matai. I guess its because they play so bloody hard.

Sheikheagle link said:
I love the Wolfman and he was great on sunday, however he appears to be fairly fragile and he was down after every run. Not unlike shoulders matai. I guess its because they play so bloody hard.

Imagine Wolfman's ticker in the other Williams' body. Wow.

It's good to see Wolfman back playing the football he is good at. I think Robertson is being pressed for his position. Mattai will struggle to retain his position next year as well with Hoppa really developing out.

I hate to talk about which players to cut, cause most of them play with a lot of heart. That said if it came down to wolfman v Robbo, Id have to stick with the guy who's not missed a match in over 130 games.

Yeah Robbo plays with heart and runs the ball back as hard as he can. Great finisher and not too shabby under the high ball either.

Just don't put him at FB!!!!

I just don't understand why T-Rex can't do this...sigh...he is the biggest disappointment..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6